Some advice on 1st cycle please

want2bafreak

Fitmumma
Hi Ladies,
My husband & I stumbled on to this site searching for advice on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for women, we have been lurking for sometime reading lots of great info on here....
My hubby is currently on a cycle of test prop, has used Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) before & competed in BB with great results......I have been training for 2 years & would like to get on that stage too one day, I have been thinking of doing a cycle but I am unsure of what the best options are for me.
I am thinking of doing a cycle of oral stanazol & would like some personal opinions on whether this is a good option & what side effects come with this AAS?
We are able to obtain some 50mg capsules, I am 110lb & 5'2, between 15-20% BF, what would the dosage be?
Any advice/info would be great. :)

50mg is way too much for a woman.... you will get virilization effects.. enlarged clitoris, deepened voice and hair where you don't want it... the best IMO would be to use anavar at 5mg a day for 8 weeks... do a search here on anavar... and welcome to Ology... :)

oral Winstrol (winny) is 5-10mgs a day for women...

lots of posts on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and cycles if you use a keyword search!!

welcome to ology
super

Back