some help about Proline

Bump!

Guys, I've been following some mumblings about proline on a few boards.

One issue was T/A back a few months and that has been admitted to, and resolved as best possible. Most seem to be reporting his T/A's at 1 - 1.5 weeks now.

The other issue was under dosing. A certain person took "alleged" p-line EQ 500 and had it lab tested. The results came back at 274 mg/ml. The report was verified, but of course he could have cut it then sent it in. Anyway, a little while later, the same person comes up with a report stating another popular UG test comes back with nothing! Nada, no hormones in the vial! Also, in another thread, this guy says he had no labels on the bottles from pl so maybe it was 200 and it was actually overdosed. Suspect at the least!!

People are reporting great results, both newbies and vets that have been around so he seems legit. I too believe the above mentioned BS was just a ploy of some other UG lab.

Just want to be clear, I have no dealings with proline and can't verify anything through personal experience. I am only trying to sum up what a few nights of research have provided.

I'm not platinum on elite so I didn't bother looking there. Would like to see those posts though! :D

me too. i still haven't seen em... if some platinum member can post it here or if not, PM it to me that would be helpfull...
i just want to see what its about... i don't think Pline is bad in anyway, i will be able to report my experience at the end of my cycle, but so far i have had good service, good people tell me about him, and no one credible bash him...

My experience with Proline? Thumbs down. I was given false information about shipping times, tracking numbers, etc... then when I did get it, it was not a complete order. A bottle was missing.

AAP said:
My experience with Proline? Thumbs down. I was given false information about shipping times, tracking numbers, etc... then when I did get it, it was not a complete order. A bottle was missing.
thats weird... made three orders, all came in, all the tracking numbers linked me to a page and when it said delivered is when i got it... must have been during the rough months i heard about... but how was the gear itself for you?

I have used PL gear twice and I plan on going with him again. He has been great in all aspects: gear results, turn around time, and responding. Thumbs up here.

Back