Some pics..

Andy13

Community Veteran, The Chemist
Background:

I trained and used mild amounts of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) (nothing greater than 500mg/week of anything) for a couple of years. I never had much discipline with either training or diet. Later I pretty much fell off the wagon for several years-. I hadn’t touched an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) (or barbell, for that matter) in a good 5 or so years. I have since moved to a different city for grad school, away from my girlfriend. This gave me a chance to start over. I did a very mild TA cycle around a year ago but lost essentially all my gains after being sidelined with an injury. After several months of half-assed dieting and training, I began another mild TA cycle. By mild, I’m talking 50mg EOD, which isn’t much. I haven’t gone higher because of hypertension. I did this for 3 months. This is where I am now. I feel like I have finally started hitting a rhythm— taking my diet seriously and training harder than I ever have before. I want to keep the momentum going forward, so, against my better judgment, I’m not coming off TA, but will increase the dose up to 50mg ED so long as I can control my BP. This makes less than half a year that I have been eating and training seriously. I’ll see how I look in another year.

All of these were taken the same day.. The lighting is pretty bad, so some definition is lost..

DJbluepantsedit.jpg

arms1editi.jpg

djabs.jpg

Last edited:
Your shredded bro..Look damn good considereing the layoff and injury...put some more size on youll be a beast..

ManOfMuscle said:
Haha I was thinking maybe test ace or something, I didn't consider someone would run that many tren ace only cycles, especially for indefinite periods.

I don't have the problems with it that other guys do.. But then again, that's at only 50mg EOD... We'll see what happens when I go higher

looking great bro
nice to see pics, I have seen you post for years, and you have by far some of the most informative posts I have ever seen, nice to see you practice what you preach, so to speak

man, by what you wrote I was expecting a fatass....but what I saw was a guy in the 7-9% BF range with genetics that I wish I could buy lol!

Keep it up this time bro. someone on this site once told me the truth...this isn't a fad...it's a part of life. it's who we are.

Impressive pics Andy. You're the man and I'm glad you are here. I cite to your seminal work "A comprehensive look at modern cycling theory" frequently. Keep up the good work in the gym and on the boards.

Trevdog said:
I cite to your seminal work "A comprehensive look at modern cycling theory" frequently. .

Wow.. that has to be a good 7-8yrs old! Still valid? I don't know! I'd have to re-read it!

Last edited:
Back