Some questions about needles and syringes....

G

GTC

When you look at needles on websites, how come only a few of them are described as 'disposable'? I thought they were all disposable because you only use them once. The rest of them are called 'Microlance 3' or 'Terumo Neolus' are these just trade names?

Here's a link to a site which sells disposable needles and syringes together as a complete set, I was wondering if you can remove the needles from these disposable types so you can put a different needle on? I know you can buy the needles and syringes separately so you can mix and match them but I was just wondering if you can remove the needle from the ones that are sold as complete sets.
http://www.medisave.co.uk/syringes-inc-needle-2ml-complete-c-137_394_441.html

Is 23 gauge OK for injecting Test E? Will the oil pass through it OK without blocking? I plan on using a 1 inch because I want to inject into my thigh and I have no fat there at all, I can't even pinch the skin it's so tight. A 1 inch should be long enough right?

thanks.

The site indicates they are interlock (safety lock) which mean you can twist off the needle and put another one on. Use a 18 guage to draw and the 23 g, 1 inch for the thigh should be fine since you are lean.

Last edited:
Back