some serious rage

billy boy 76

hello again,,new member,,,,,wanted to ask about some serious roid rage lately,,,,,i been on plenty of cycles before with some very minor rage issues,,,,,i usually run tren and t400 usually,,,,no issues very good results,,,,,i recently started the tren and finished half a t400 and switched to sus 250,,,,,,now im just assuming that's the cause,,,,,i blew up 4 times in one week,,,not like me,,,,scared the shit out my wife,,,,,,shes already telling me ,,,you better get off that shit,,,,im just trying to figure out the deal,,,,im not on high doses,,,,dosing is in the mid range for whats recommended,,,and again I do this combo all the time,,,,,,i was just thinking too both tren and test are companies I never tried before,,,,they are rx and not vet shit,,,figured ibe better off,,,,anyways some insight would be nice,,,im around wk 8 getting where I need to b and would hate to abort now,,,,i have also lowered my doses to,,,,,still no luck,,,,,im just a mean mf,,,,with a miserable look on my face,,,,,,,sorry so long:wtf:

Last edited:
Maybe you finally got some good tren? I never used it, but my good friend jonesfarm tells me it is nasty that way. you need to try to keep your cool. Especially if you have a job around ppl.

lol ya I got shit allright,,,,,no not banned user,,,,first time on a forum,,,,figured I give it a shot,,,,,where u from jm750,,,,,,im in fallriver

lol ya I got shit allright,,,,,no not banned user,,,,first time on a forum,,,,figured I give it a shot,,,,,where u from jm750,,,,,,im in fallriver

Dude, I'm not gunna give you exact location, but I do like Sams bakery for the Lebonese meat pies in F/R.. the chicks behind the counter are little hotties.

lol ya I got the good shit allright,,,,,no not a banned user,,,,first time on a forum,,,,figured I give it a shot,,,,,where u from jm750,,,,,,im in fallriver

Smoke Herb, so much better then pills. Works great, no rage, mellow, into the workout, peace and balance with no harmful side effects......

Starting my first cycle soon and roid rage is something that worries me, everyone already tells me I have a short fuse as it is I don't really notice it tho, guess I gotta work on it.

Starting my first cycle soon and roid rage is something that worries me, everyone already tells me I have a short fuse as it is I don't really notice it tho, guess I gotta work on it.

AAS just amplifies who you are naturally imo. If you have a short temper naturally, be aware of how to control it in situations that might become dicey. If you have to walk out of a situation to retain your calm, that certainly beats the alternatives like jail.

I think you're focusing too much on the fact that you are on cycle. When I hear guys talk about their rage all they talk about is their cycle and their doses, etc...not the things that they are reacting to. When they assume that the drugs are causing their rage, it gives them an excuse or almost a reason to become aggressive. All in all, drugs do not cause rage, but a person who is on drugs, just like someone who is not, can be aggressive but it is not because of the drugs.

Stop telling yourself how aggressive you are and how much rage you have and start thinking about how to calm yourself down and stay rational. It's like a person who is convinced they are always sick, someone like a hypochondriac. As a result of always thinking this, they begin to feel bad and seek sympathy from others but there really is no sickness. It's likely the way people react when you are aggressive or how you make yourself feel by telling yourself that you are "full of rage" that keeps you being aggressive, not the drugs.

I think you're focusing too much on the fact that you are on cycle. When I hear guys talk about their rage all they talk about is their cycle and their doses, etc...not the things that they are reacting to. When they assume that the drugs are causing their rage, it gives them an excuse or almost a reason to become aggressive. All in all, drugs do not cause rage, but a person who is on drugs, just like someone who is not, can be aggressive but it is not because of the drugs.

Stop telling yourself how aggressive you are and how much rage you have and start thinking about how to calm yourself down and stay rational. It's like a person who is convinced they are always sick, someone like a hypochondriac. As a result of always thinking this, they begin to feel bad and seek sympathy from others but there really is no sickness. It's likely the way people react when you are aggressive or how you make yourself feel by telling yourself that you are "full of rage" that keeps you being aggressive, not the drugs.

Totally agree wit ya dtone. I'm actually at my calmest and very friendly when I'm on my cycles. Kinda weird but I rather have it positive that way rather than wanting to fight everyone .

Back