Some transformation pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
skarhead1 said:
No because you dont know my goals , secondly, we have very similar mass per inch, and you made a real general statement. I need to bring this into the congo longue? Um, no I don't, explain your statement.. I have training partners who are the same height as you, leaner and natural. Do you need steroids? Respond

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. No one needs steroids. I'd be interested in seeing some pics of your training partners, and hearing about their lifts.

heres a wheel shot
DSCN0285.jpg

ManOfMuscle said:
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. No one needs steroids. I'd be interested in seeing some pics of your training partners, and hearing about their lifts.

One really isnt that strong, but he's an inch taller than you, got 10 more lbs and leaner and no pics. The other is decently strong, has a nice dead. Sorry no don't have pics....

Trust me no ology tard could ever hurt my feelings (*Especially BODY BUILDERS*) . Now explain to me your statement. It's really not that hard of a statement to back up...

the wheels are solid...shows that ya know how to lift and your not another upper body man on the forum....kinda of the way i look...haha...gluck with convincing everyone else

thanks peanut. I love to squat and deadlift. what your #s looking like peanut?

well ill be honest, i work alot and training is off, but my dead the other week was 520 x 4 and my squat is 405 x 8...my upper buddy although looks more impressive is kinda weak...my incline is like 275 x 4 maybe on a good day.

skarhead1 said:
One really isnt that strong, but he's an inch taller than you, got 10 more lbs and leaner and no pics. The other is decently strong, has a nice dead. Sorry no don't have pics....

Trust me no ology tard could ever hurt my feelings (*Especially BODY BUILDERS*) . Now explain to me your statement. It's really not that hard of a statement to back up...

Are you really afraid to take it to the lounge? I would be happy to have a discussion about this with you. Oh and I'm calling BS on your 6'5 280 lb 10% bodyfat natty training partner.

Nice Pulls Peanut.. Your #s are nicer than mine. i have a 520x1 pull,

There is no reason to take this to the lounge dude. The lounge is for fucking off this discussion isn't the place for the longue what so ever. they are not 280 @ 10, they are more like 250 @ 10%. Their #s arent that good You made a statement "dont need roids".. explain now

If that is what you interpreted out of what I said then you're dumber than I originally thought. This is going nowhere, you wanted to take a shot at me and you did so. I asked for you to legitamently back it up, you wanted to take it to the longue to back up a very simple statement. Your last statement is halirious, especially when you said you NEED steroids to be lean at 240 @ 6'4'' lol!!!!!

Alright this is officially over [/thread]

skarhead1 said:
Nice Pulls Peanut.. Your #s are nicer than mine. i have a 520x1 pull,

Wait a minute. You had the nerve to tell me I don't have a fucking clue what I'm talking about when it comes to powerlifting yet your best pull is a 520??? They way you ragged on me in the other thread I'd have thought you were well into the 600's

Aczech said:
Wait a minute. You had the nerve to tell me I don't have a fucking clue what I'm talking about when it comes to powerlifting yet your best pull is a 520??? They way you ragged on me in the other thread I'd have thought you were well into the 600's

Did I say you knew NOTHING about powerlifting? You said you couldn't gain mass from a WSBB routine and I said that wasn't true in the least. BTW, my pull would be in the 600s if I didnt badly sprain ligaments in my back

currently still natty untili get some money together...money is the only issue and sources ...lol

i didn't say you couldn't gain wieght, i said it was geared towards gaining strength and that there were better ways to put on weight.

Anyway, nice work nontheless

Very nice progression skar. Thick and solid like an athlete should be... Nice work, well for a homosexual powerlifter ;) ..lol.

ManOfMuscle said:
I'm going to have to agree.

sorry but im joining this motion, having read a lot of your threads you very much like to dish out your advice and opinion yet you lack the body to back up your mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back