Some transformation pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
peanut said:
After reading thorugh this thread i think it is kind of silly that everyone is flaming this guy. He def made some solid gains and we should leave it at that. I am sure comparing to some other people on the board he is not that impressive but from start of gear to finish there is a vast amount of hard work there...You can tell in muscle quaility...Second i think genetics play a huge role in gaining size but not quality in muscle. I feel everyone has the same potencial to gain quality muscle but the size of that muscle and the duration of time it takes to get there is going to vary person to person. We should not turn this into Powerlifting vs. bodybuilding thread either cause pretty much all off season bodybuilders lift heavy for size which is essentially what a powerlifter is. Personally i Don't think anyone really needs gear and i think most people on this forum started using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to early and were not able to see there full genetic potencial. Either way there are alot of impressive people using gear on the forum, but i would love to see what some poeple would have accomplsihed without it.

I didn't want to turn it into a flame session but skarhead attacked me enough that I really don't care at this point. He claims to be a "strength athlete" yet his best lift is a 520 dead. That's pathetic for someone who has been using gear for years. Yourself and myself, both totally opposite builds, and both of us pulled more than that natty.

i am in agreement with man of muscle...i think that skarhead has thrown his jabs also...so going back at him would seem appropriateat this point...

LOCKED.....enough is enough guys.

Skarhead -
if you want this moved to the Convo Lounge and re-opened, please PM me otherwise it stays closed.

SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back