Some transformation pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skarhead1

This first pic I was like 200... A TON OF water from drol/test probably. It was 2 years ago

The second one I am 207 and obviously the weight is a lot better

boardpick2k4.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good man. Was the transformation on purpose or just a reaction to more serious training and gear? Your into pl'ing more than bb'ing no?

outlawtas2 said:
Looking good man. Was the transformation on purpose or just a reaction to more serious training and gear? Your into pl'ing more than bb'ing no?

Well. When i got into PL-ing my diet and training got a lot better. I started out bb-ing I guess.

pineapple said:
You gotta get some briefs, and get rid of those curtains, they look horrible lol

no way jose on the briefs.. Those curtains are at my parents place not at current

For what? Do you even know what I use them for? and how the fuck would you know what I could build without gear? Do you know my genetic make up? I started out at 140 lbs. So nearly 70 lbs later you think I could keep adding wuality muscle?? and this wasn't a "do i need gear" thread

P.s. youre a fucking moron
p.p.s im a strength athlete not a homosexual body builder

Last edited:
explain yourself then. im all ears. I compete in powerlifting, and play football. and read what i said above? I dont think you need steroids either you were fucking 300 lbs lol

Also MOM do the math, use our height and divide our weight. we're pretty much the same amount of mass per muscle. so do you not need roids too?

skarhead1 said:
Also MOM do the math, use our height and divide our weight. we're pretty much the same amount of mass per muscle. so do you not need roids too?

No, because it doesn't really work that way. I don't want to turn this thread into a shit talker, just stating my opinion. You can start another one in the convo if you want to get into it.

No because you dont know my goals , secondly, we have very similar mass per inch, and you made a real general statement. I need to bring this into the congo longue? Um, no I don't, explain your statement.. I have training partners who are the same height as you, leaner and natural. Do you need steroids? Respond

I think it was a nice transformation....i think the quality in muscle is great and i think the front double bi does not show off all your best assets. I think a back pick and leg pick are in order for a powerlifter like yourself. Gear or not i think your looking solid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back