Some updates from RJH8541

RJ

On Vacation
Well, here are some shots and some comparison shots from about two months ago. Been on Test/Deca since then. Still holding some water but gonna be trying to cut down for March for my wedding and h-moon in Jamaica.

Last edited:
DougoeFre5h said:
Sexy bitch! So I hear you preparing for a show or two? Awesome bro, good luck. Hope the ink doesnt bother the judges too much.

See, now I am blushing... you're gonna make PB mad!! lol

I am still considering, but even if the judges don't like the new ink, it would be just for me anyway. Kind of a 'I want to see what I can do thing' , not necessarily about winning or losing you know.

Thanks DougE

moresize2 said:
good job....did you add t3 to this cycle?

No, not yet. I am gonna try just adding cardio thru the week since I have never done any in the last year or so. I may throw in some T3 after 3 or 4 weeks if I don't like what I see. Like I said, just gonna try adding cardio, keep the cals the same, and see what happens.

btw, thanks.

Awesome. Noticeable improvement all around. Keep up the good work, I'm excited to start working with your routine.

RJH8541 said:
See, now I am blushing... you're gonna make PB mad!! lol

I am still considering, but even if the judges don't like the new ink, it would be just for me anyway. Kind of a 'I want to see what I can do thing' , not necessarily about winning or losing you know.

Thanks DougE
PB likes to share, sloppy seconds is his middle name

ectomorph said:
Abs are commin in! You're not far from your goal. You can be "shredded" in 6wks from there.

Thanks bro, this will be the first time I try anything like this (getting shredded that is!). I am really interested in seeing what I will look like once I have gotten to that point. Especially since all the changes I have made this last year.

looking much thicker in all the pics and your legs got alot more seperation in them now. BTW what doses are you running with the test and deca?

Bimmer said:
looking much thicker in all the pics and your legs got alot more seperation in them now. BTW what doses are you running with the test and deca?

thanks bro. currently running:

800mg CYP/week
600mg Deca/week

About to come off the Deca and do about 8 weeks of Tren with my new diet,

lookin thick. That piece on your back will look nice when it's finished. You going straight black or something else? I am covered in tribal now......scares the shit out of some girls though when a big fucker covered in ink walks in. ah well.....all in the name of the game

how come in one pic the tattoo outline on ur back is on the left and the other it is on the right? henna or something?

Deadlift said:
how come in one pic the tattoo outline on ur back is on the left and the other it is on the right? henna or something?

looks like the pics have been flipped around if you compare the backgrounds in the pics

Back