Someone help asap! Ive been forced to go cold turkey unexpectedly!

Allornothing25

Alright guys I'm:
26 yrs old
225 lbs
5"11
About 12% body fat

Alright this isn't my first rodeo I've done about 9 cycles and this past year I've been blasting and cruising (wich I know everyone has their own opinions on that) but I recently was on 750mg cyp 600mg deca on a blast well long story short I use a local connect and he usually always had what I needed so I bought as needed.(wich is dumb I realize now). But my connect ran out halfway through the blast cycle and I said well I'll just cut my loses and cruise for a little while longer. WELL.....I've hit a dead end. He fell off the face of the earth and no longer has anything. And I done my last test cyp 250mg shot last Wednesday and I run.25 arimidex eod. Being that I blast an cruise I have no pct and having a problem finding a new connect. In about to crash hard I believe and I'm freaking out. I could try to order offline but I've never done that and do not know legit sites as well as the shipping time is too long. Cyp has a half life around 12-14 days so I have a small window to get back on a cruise dose. Someone please give me some insight. Going to doctor at my age is a toss up trying to get hrt. And I have no one that has pct and that's not ideal for me anyways. Does anyone have any input or advice?.

either get more gear asap or go on pct.. rui has pct drugs.. they are a sponsor on this board

either get more gear asap or go on pct.. rui has pct drugs.. they are a sponsor on this board

I know I'm new on here and my credibility isn't established but are there any legit online sites that ship quickly? I assume their all overseas.

I've used it but every site has damn mixed reviews I was thinking psl seems to be the most legit. But how long does it take rui to get to you?

Ok I'm thinking from researching to go with rui's
Torem ran at 120-90-60-40
Arimeidex (that I have already)
.25 eod ran a week longer and then hit my cycle again ?

Run your pct brother. You dont need an ai. With a long half life with deca you will taper down, no crash.

stay clear of sources that disappear.

Ok I'm thinking from researching to go with rui's
Torem ran at 120-90-60-40
Arimeidex (that I have already)
.25 eod ran a week longer and then hit my cycle again ?

You need full on PCT.

Clomid (Clomiphene)

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen)

-------------------------

When entering PCT you don't want to use an AI. We're not aiming to kill estrogen anymore in PCT, rather to let it regulate. What Nolvadex will do is block estrogenic activity at specific receptors in the body while levels are risen.. In this case, the breasts are those sites. This is why it's prescribed to women who have previously had breast cancer, post-op, and needing to keep estrogen away from that area. They are more likely to develop breast cancer again if it's not taken care of.

We taper Nolvadex down. Do 40mg ED for Week 1 and 2 of PCT, then do 20mg ED for Week 3 and 4.

You can do Clomid 50mg ED for 4 weeks, or 100mg ED for the first half and 50mg ED for the second.

GL

You need full on PCT.

Clomid (Clomiphene)

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen)

-------------------------

When entering PCT you don't want to use an AI. We're not aiming to kill estrogen anymore in PCT, rather to let it regulate. What Nolvadex will do is block estrogenic activity at specific receptors in the body while levels are risen.. In this case, the breasts are those sites. This is why it's prescribed to women who have previously had breast cancer, post-op, and needing to keep estrogen away from that area. They are more likely to develop breast cancer again if it's not taken care of.

We taper Nolvadex down. Do 40mg ED for Week 1 and 2 of PCT, then do 20mg ED for Week 3 and 4.

You can do Clomid 50mg ED for 4 weeks, or 100mg ED for the first half and 50mg ED for the second.

GL

And regulate activity in the pituitary to "trick" it into not recognizing the amount of estrogen in the body so that it keeps putting out the LH signal.

you can go with psl i have heard many good things on this site but i dont know if they are biased or not

Rui gets to you quick, order Sunday and you'll have it Wednesday and I'm on the opposite end of the country, quem is a little cheaper but I don't think they have SERMS yet

Be careful losing to much muscle mass fast can be harmful to your kidneys. Worse comes to worse see your doctor , after a long blast and cruise your shutdown will be very bad . Plus I see no hcg in your cycle so the cells in your nuts could be dead to the point where pct won't help and trt is your future.

Go to RUI get prepared for good PCT They have all you need and can get quicker than any ive delt with and good legit stuff. When cycling you always have to plan 2-3 steps ahead and be prepared for things like this and have nessessary things on had for gyno etc, . head to RUI quick......

Back