Someone please help>>>i cant grow anymore from steroids :(

thegdog

Hi everyone,

I have a problem, and hoping someone can help.

Ive been on cycles for about 6 years(usually running 16 week cycles with usually a month off break... I dont know how smart that is.. but Ive been doing it for as long time)

The problem is that, I dont feel like my stack is effective at all when comapared to about 6 years ago.

Six years ago, I think I was taking about 30-40mg of Dbol and 250ml of Sustanon (sust) a week, and I blew up in mass like a house.

Since then, Ive slowly increased the amount of steroids I use, and not much of an effect, in fact, VERY little changes in my body, almost as if I wasn't using any steroids at all :(

And, the sad part is that I've been using a good amount of proviron and tamoxifen in my cycles and cant seem to get rid of the gyno that I have devloped over the past few months.

My current cycle is 100mg of drol/day , 500mg sust/week, 50mg proviron/day, and 40mg tamoxifen, and to be honest it feels like Im not even on on anything because the only thing I noticed was the gyno,
no real significant mass changes in my body... :(

Are my hormones messed up?

Do I need to take more?

Is my body used to the same kind of test?

Is my body converting everything to estrogen?

Do I need to supplement something like tren, which I figured is different from test, and maybe my body will react to it...?

Any info is greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Greg

Sounds like his receptors are down for the count. Seriously need time off though. May want to go see ur doctor and get bloodwork done to see where u stand as well.

U have same issue I do. Starting to think I need like over gram. Test a week to get effect 500mgs test 400eq and 300tren a week now and not really impressed. I'm 31 and on long like u

Start running Suspension everyday. Thats pure testosterone. Does not get any better than that.

Sounds like his receptors are down for the count. Seriously need time off though. May want to go see ur doctor and get bloodwork done to see where u stand as well.

Nope.....receptors continually die off and replaced on a daily basis. The old "Receptor myth" is getting OLD.......lol

Thats the only way to get a response from u Stone. I know it gets under ur skin. Good to hear from U.

gear isn't magical, or at least it never has been for me and I've used what many of you would consider to be massive doses.

Maybe there is some truth that too much gear use does something but there isn't really any evidence of that.

regardless, eat more food if you want to grow.

as for the gyno, lay off the dbol and drol and get yourself a course of letro.

Have you been using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at all during the last 6 years?

Calories Protein Carbs Fat (g)

Meal 1
1 Cup Cottage Cheese 160.00 36.00 6.00 2.00
1 Cup Oatmeal 144.00 6.00 26.00 1.00
1 Cup brocolli 41.00 5.00 8.0 0
345.00 47.00 40.00 3.00
Meal 2
1 Green Apple 81.00 0.00 21.00 0.00
1 Designer Protein Shake 250.00 30.00 7.00 5.00
331.00 30.00 28.00 5.00
Meal 3
8 Oz Chicken Breast 280.00 36.00 70.00 20.00
1 Ultra Fuel Shake 400.00 0.00 100.00 0.00
1/2 Avocado 160.00 2.00 7 15
840.00 38 177 35
Meal 4
3 oz almonds 350.00 18.00 22.00 40.00
6 oz Tuna (canned) 210.00 36.00 0.00 3.00
2 Slices Wheat bread 122.00 4.00 22.00 0.00
682.00 58.00 44.00 43.00
Meal 5
8 oz Chicken Breast 280.00 36.00 70 4.00
1 cup Brown Rice 260.00 6.00 60.00 0.00
1 cup green Peas 125.00 8.00 11.00 0.00
1 cup brocolli 41 5 26 0
706 167 40 4.00
Meal 6
1 Precision Protein Shake 200.00 40.00 4.00 1.00
1 tbsp Flaxseed Oil 132.00 0.00 0.00 14.00
1 Green Apple 81 0 21.0 0
413 40 25 15

So here is ... it's basically around 3300 calories..... sometimes a little more sometimes less depending on my mood.. Sometimes I throw in a few egg whites with my breakfast..

And, still having problems with weight gain...

Try buying steak, potatoes, and what normal people consider to be regular food. Stop at McDonalds for lunch. Stop eating so clean. Lots of guys have said they needed to eat some fast food or whatever to grow.

after six years of continually being on, 500mg/wk Sustanon (sust) isnt not much at all. thats the dose people use for their very first cycle. i agree with everyone saying that you need to eat more. try new lifting techniques and really push yourself in the gym. you are probably just stuck in a rut because you dont change anything ever. try making the changes in your diet and training and you should really consider upping your doses, they are pretty measly considering your cycle history.

this is easy
EAT MORE

5 gallons of gear a day wont make you grow if you dont get the nutrients.

eat what you are now and throw in a some fast food/high calorie food , maye 2 big macs or something like that.

after six years of continually being on, 500mg/wk Sustanon (sust) isnt not much at all. thats the dose people use for their very first cycle. i agree with everyone saying that you need to eat more. try new lifting techniques and really push yourself in the gym. you are probably just stuck in a rut because you dont change anything ever. try making the changes in your diet and training and you should really consider upping your doses, they are pretty measly considering your cycle history.

+2 I agree with all that tone posted

as for the gyno:

Also please consider that 100mg of drol ED can and will in cases cause progestrone sides... gyno being one of them.

Please help :(

as for the gyno, lay off the dbol and drol and get yourself a course of letro.

Have you been using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at all during the last 6 years?

I never used HCG...

I have no way of getting it.... The person who I get gear from doesnt carry it...

Do you think my body is just used to all this test right now..?

I thought if I added Tren I would notice more differences because it doesnt act like a test and apparenntly it 5x more androgebic than test ( its scores 500 as an adrogenic where test scores only 100--- I read this on a board)

What do you think ?

More food!
But, I ate this much back in the day, maybe even less, and I noticed really good mass gains.....unfortunately, never able to keep them coming off cycles.. but thats not what Im worried about now

Before when I took gear, especaily orals, I noticed IMMEDIATE mass and size on my whole body within a couple of days

Now, taking even more orals, I noticed nothing...

What do you think?

But, I ate this much back in the day, maybe even less, and I noticed really good mass gains.....unfortunately, never able to keep them coming off cycles.. but thats not what Im worried about now

Before when I took gear, especaily orals, I noticed IMMEDIATE mass and size on my whole body within a couple of days

Now, taking even more orals, I noticed nothing...

What do you think?

you gained lean mass with that much food for a reason.
it takes a certain amount of calories to maintain each pound of lean mass . whan your weight / lean mass goes up so does your calorie requirement.
think about it , its just common sense.

the more you weigh , the more calories/protein/etc. you will need to grow even larger.

Adding tren would be something to try - It will increase your hunger and that should in turn increase your food intake. Tren is amazing stuff, if you think your at a plateau...tren will bust right through that and send you to the next level. A good starting point for tren e is ~200mg/wk going up from there depending on how your body responds/sides etc.

Back