something healthy to eat when drunk

Well, if I go out, my friends always want to hit up National Coney Island, so I get the grilled chicken salad with no dressing and extra olives. It's easy on the stomach and helps to rehydrate. :40oz:

it just depends i guess-if your drinking enough water you dont get to drink much else-i like those low-carb monsters, they in no way are healthy-but i need the carbination or i will feel too full

i uisually do my juice in the morning

eat a gullie or two.

man have some fruit, milkthistle, cerial i unno its not gonna make the fact your drinking anybettewr man if thats what your hoping for.

None of that sounds good! That's my biggest downfall, when I drink the last thing I want is something healthy like a salad or something. 90% of the time I slip and go hit up the Mexican restaurant down the road, 2 chicken quesadillas! I'm all ears for something that's healthy and will satisfy a drunk.

I'm great at making late night food. My partner have a five minute patience. I'd recommend a low carb tortilla in a pan on the stove..heat it up, sprinkle it with mozz cheese or even sliced cheese will do. add sliced meat, chicken, or really any leftovers that you feel like eating.
If I'm making a ham and cheese, I like adding spicy mustard.
If I'm making chicken and cheese, I use some sort of spicy sauce.
If I'm making a steak and cheese style, I use mayo.

When the cheese is melted, fold the tortilla back onto itself. the cheese seals it together. I'd recommend getting your condiment in there before you seal it up.
Take it off the heat and slice like a pizza. ..perfect finger food for late night and not too bad for you. I've yet to hear a complaint.

I just made a huge pot of salsa, I bet it would be great after or even, while drinking.

2 can stewed tomatoes
2 can mexican corn
6 jalapenos
6 chili peppers
1 hobanero pepper (optional)
1 cup cilantro
1 lemon squeezed

(hollow out the peppers)

tortilla chips!

let it simmer for 10 - 15 minutes, then refrigerate for at least a day.

Last edited:
try pussy, works evry time

^^^^. Haha I was gonna say the same thing. Pussy is the healthiest thing mentioned here. Problem is it will lead to sex which will make you even hungrier.

I'd go with Pussy & then one of the steak quesadilla mentioned above. Mmmmmmmm lol

OR dont drink?

debbie_downer1.jpg

Back