Something Nobody Knows

Nelson Montana said:
Re-read my post and you'll see the two questions. And what you'd "rather" do is not the point.

Ok so the point is...why doens't anyone spend outragous amounts of money for inferior gains? :rolleyes:

I'd also like to hear more about dbol raising testosterone levels. :D

Well, not "ANY non-testosterone". D-bol will raise T levels while on.
D-bol doesn't raise test levels in a blood test, in my experience. I've had my test levels checked whilst using d-bol and tren, and they came back almost zero.

Besides, I'm not sure how d-bol would raise test levels? The two molecules are not very similar. Here's a study showing the reduction in test levels that occurs when d-bol is used.
Effect of an anabolic steroid (metandienon) on plasma LH-FSH, and testosterone and on the response to intravenous administration of LRH.

Holma P, Adlercreutz H.

Plasma levels of testosterone, luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) as well as the response of LH and FSH to the intravenous administration of 100 mug of luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LRH) were measured in 16 well-trained athletes (mean age 30 years) before and after 2 months of daily oral intake of 15 mg of metandienon, and anabolic steroid (Anabolin, 17 alpha-methyl-17beta-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one, Medica, Finland). All athletes continued to train regularly, just as they had done for several years. During administration of metandienon the mean plasma testosterone level fell 69%, from 29.4 +/- 11.6 nmol/1 to 9.1 +/- 7.5 nmol/1. The mean plasma levels of LH and FSH also fell significantly (P less than 0.001 and P less than 0.01, respectively), both about 50%. Because LH and FSH levels were low after administration of the steroid the maximum stimulation values after LRH administration were also lower than pre-treatment values although the mean increments did not differ significantly before and after administration of the anabolic steroid. However, after treatment, the FSH response curve had a biphasic pattern in most subjects, with peaks at 10 to 20 and 50 to 60 min after the iv injection of LRH. Administration of LRH after the treatment period had no effect on FSH secretion in two subjects and no effect on LH secretion in one. Our results show that administration of an anabolic steroid causes a pronounced lowering of plasma levels of testosterone, LH and FSH but causes no gross alteration in the response of LH secretion to stimulation by LRH. The reason for the biphasic response pattern of FSH to LRH administration in most subjects is not known.

The idea of using primo at high doses is a good one IMO Nelson. I think it would suppress you quite strongly, however I've not tried it personally. Maybe one for the future.

Hmmm, I seem to recall reading where dbol raised test levels 7fold or close to that.

Hmmmmm, I'll have to go check that out.

Re: Re: Something Nobody Knows

DrJMW said:
I CAN COMMENT ON THE BLOOD TEST. THE ONLY TIME THE TESTOS. LEVELS ARE ELEVATED DURING A BLOOD TEST IS IF THE USER IS USING TESTOSTERONE. IF THE USER USES OXANDRIN OR DECA OR ANY NON-TESTOSTERONE, THE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS WILL COME BACK SUPPRESSED/LOW.

That's what I always thought but got almost jumped on elsewhere when I asked the question...

Regarding the earlier mention of dbol showing up as testosterone in a blood test, how can one be sure it wasn't actually methyltest? There is a such thing as fakes.

Nelson Montana said:
Here's a hypothetical situation that in all my years in the game, I've never known anyone who could answer it.
Actually two things:
One: Has anyone ever done a cycle consisting solely of 1000 mgs of Primobolin a week? Sure, there will be lots of reasons why it isn't a good idea, but that's not the point. 1000mgs of Primo would mean a LOT of nitrogen retention (i.e potential muscle growth) and I wonder how supressing it would be -- in reality, not speculation.
Also...
It would be interesting to have blood drawn at that time to see what the individuals testosterone level would be. I'm guessing it would still be elevated, since all anabolics are still based on the testosterone molecule. But, perhaps it would be lower than normal. But on 1000 mgs?
Interesting scenario, but still...no answers -- so far.
Post-Cycle - Don't Go Off Without It.
okay I will take this challenge. I am going to do a 12 week cycle consisting of 1000mg of primo a week. I will make sure I take my stats before and after I do it. I am probably going to need a month to get my funds togther but that shouldn't be a problem.

Re: Re: Something Nobody Knows

stonecold54 said:
okay I will take this challenge. I am going to do a 12 week cycle consisting of 1000mg of primo a week. I will make sure I take my stats before and after I do it. I am probably going to need a month to get my funds togther but that shouldn't be a problem.

Aaah, any sacrifice in the name of science! : )

Actually, the fact that you're HRT might have a bearing. Will you continue you regular HRT doses? If so, I'd say your T level will be higher than normal. If you do the 1000mgs of Primo in lieu of the HRT, I'd say it'll be lower.

And if you decide to do both, I'd also venture to guess you'd make some nice solid gains. Have fun bro.

Re: Re: Re: Something Nobody Knows

Nelson Montana said:
Aaah, any sacrifice in the name of science! : )

Actually, the fact that you're HRT might have a bearing. Will you continue you regular HRT doses? If so, I'd say your T level will be higher than normal. If you do the 1000mgs of Primo in lieu of the HRT, I'd say it'll be lower.

And if you decide to do both, I'd also venture to guess you'd make some nice solid gains. Have fun bro.
you must think I am the old guy NTO-sorry for the confusion I am the YOUNG stonecold LOL. But I am still going to do it.

Back