something wrong in weightloss

Senri

im usually at 18-19% bodyfat, i have been dieting and it has effected my performance somewhat cause lack of carbs. I load up every once in awhile for a day, and get some adequate amount decent enough to get glycogen stores. However my body is storing as fat despite the low carb intake i try to keep consistent through the day. I got down to 16.3 only to find out today im up to 17.7 the following week. I use this machine at my gym although not crazy accurate its good sign if something is going up or down. I dont know if i should stick to it and it will go down again. Cause i had similar readings 3 weeks prior then the week after that i went down to 16.3 like some yoyo effect.

I eat cottage cheese twice a day some fruits lots of veggies, glutamine zma at night time with protein shakes. Eat lots of chicken get 2 slices of whole weat bread a day get some carbs from fruits and mostly from oatmeal, im trying to find out what to do. I guess since im not training it could be no muscle anabolism. Cause im taking it easy to heal my damn injury to make sure it doesnt get worse.

While i went back up to 17.7% i also forgot to add i lost muscle mass to despite my 190-200g protein intake a day i get, i also intake about 30-60g of carbs a day and fat around 40-45g. Should i just stick it with it as the body is all over the place. I can see that in the mirror im losing weight but then i think it is awkward fat in other areas of the body. Suggestions?
Edit/Delete Message

If you don't train, you're muscles aren't going to grow; there is no reason for them to. They grow in response to the stimulus of weights; if they don't need to be able to lift that weight on a regular basis, muscle growth would be a waste.

So, if you're dieting down, and not training; your bodyfat percentage could actually go up and you could still lose weight. If you're still not going to train, I would keep track of how many lbs of fat you're losing rather than if you're losing a percentage.

ex - For the ease of a calculation - if you're 200lbs at 20% bf, and get down to 150 at 20%; even though your bf% hasn't changed you've lost 10lbs of fat.

What does your training routine look like? You should include a carb cut off as well (no carbs 5-6 hours before bed). I'd scrap the cottage cheese for oatmeal and cut down on the fruits a bit. Stick to veggies. You want low GI carbs and veggies. Your amounts sound in check, maybe you should be including a little more protien (250-300g) and spread it out over 6 meals (keeps your metabolism ramped).

How long have been stuck? Sometimes I find I have no progess for a week or two, then boom I drop some weight. At the end of the day if your training hard, consuming enough protein and your in a large caloric defecit you will have no choice but to lose fat.

i think lack of training cause im trying to heal my injury and shortage on variety of veggies is the culpriti just bought shitload broccoli and peppers, but man i go through veggies like crazy gotta perserve in my meals i suppose. Yeah man im in starvation mode i gotta get out of it. I need to hit the weights so anabolism can go in, i lost 5lbs of muscle in a week, however i can gain that in a week to cause im an endomorph.

I was loosing a lot of weight in the beginning of my diet, about 3lbs a weeks. But now that I have incorporated lifting into my routine I actually gain weight some weeks (not much maybe like half a pound). Weight loss hasn't bee as consistent...I know the more you loose, the harder it become b/c you just don't weight as much as your body becomes more accustomed...Do you think my weight gain is coming more from muscle gain? I haven't changed my diet at all...about 1500-2000 calories a day.

Back