Somone just posted that Geardup (owner of Fitness Geared) has died

BiggieSwolls said:
Definitely a good guy. I know personally that he put in a lot of money to get fitnessgeared going and to keep it up and running after it got big. Its not like he got anything out of it other then satisfaction for helping people in our community learn more and have fun. If anything, I hope most of you who see this thread will click on the link that mvmaxx has posted above and say a little something in that thread over there.

This definitely sucks.

Biggie,the last thing I want is for that board to go down because of this,I read on my thread that you are willing to help keep that board alive,well I want to help too so if you are willing to go partners on this then lets talk via email contact me at intensityx@keptprivate.com

I'm no doing this because I want to own a board I'm doing it to save a board that has a special place in my heart and I knew GU for a while now.

Rest in Peace Gearedup
I am in recovery for a couple years and have known many that have lost their life to addiction and the one last time relapse.
But still pains me just the same to hear of another.
If anyone does have a problem with addiction feel free to PM
I will say a prayer for his family and friends.

vert good bro, I have known him since the old steroids101 board..........he was a stand-up guy.......please post something over there to show your respect.

Im not going to be fake here. It was known that I didnt like him. Things he did and how he conducted himself and treated some people that were always there for him pissed me off. That said, I do feel for his family and anyone who was a friend to him. Its really ashame. Such a waist.

Geared will be missed by many. He did so much for me and many others at FG. He was the first one willing to help. I along with many others will sorely miss him.

RIP Geared.

jcp2 said:
I feel so bad for this guys family, from what i remember he was very young. My prayers are with him, and his family. I hope everyone learns something here, i have seen a lot of posts about this stuff on different boards, and I hope people realizes this shit is not something to be taken lightly. It is a shame when someone has to die for someone else to open their eyes, but hopefully this news will make some people think. RIP

Well said jcp2.
:(

Back