GPRO

These are fake.

x1c4qq.jpg

2eph8hl.jpg

123b52s.jpg

2hhhw78.jpg

346vy1w.jpg

14ida2r.jpg

It's hard to fake clen, Some shitty UGL would seriously underdose your juice but they would still have that clen potent as fuck lol

There is not a shred of clen in these pills. Popped 8 to 10 for a few days and nothing.
Google the batchnumber and find more of these reviews.

Never heard of fake Human Clen either, don't really see the point in them doing so, due to the cost of them in the pharmacy.

Well it's definitely not clen. I'll know the difference since other brands have me shaking at 40mcg and this stuff does nothing at 120mcg+.

I saw the other posts ... I think the real ones should have print on the " pill side " of packaging.

There is not a shred of clen in these pills. Popped 8 to 10 for a few days and nothing.
Google the batchnumber and find more of these reviews.

x2, I picked up a batch of these last week from my ex-wife. Started to taper up as usual and felt nothing. Upped the dose pretty quickly bc I knew what I should be feeling and how it should be affecting me. All it did was make me hella hungry.

i have some of those. Got them about a month ago and have yet to take them.

Only place for them are in the bin if it's this batch. My source sent me some new ones but from another brand, see how that goes.

ok i finally got home and checked mine. date is on the pill side, the numbers 760711 and the exp date is 07/2014. Not sure about taking it yet. Really could use guidance on it.

ok i finally got home and checked mine. date is on the pill side, the numbers 760711 and the exp date is 07/2014. Not sure about taking it yet. Really could use guidance on it.

date on the pill side is a really good sign.

just to clarify yours are different than the pics in this post right? the pill side has print unlike the above photos ?

if so your g2g

Back