Sore/Tender Nips 4 days after finishing PCT?

Engsnayl

Hi Guys,

Just finished 1st Cycle:

500mg Test Cyp for 12 weeks (front loaded with Dbol for first 4 wks)

Ran post cycle therapy (pct) starting 2 weeks after last shot as follows for 5 weeks.

Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20/

So today is 4 days after the end of my post cycle therapy (pct) and my Nipples are sore and tender, really sore to the touch and this has only just come about in the last 24 hours

What should I do? Any advice?

Took 20mg Nolva today and plan to do so for the next couple of weeks just as an extra precaution, is that advisable?

Cheers man...don't have any Aromatase inhibitor (AI) left at this stage going to be at least a week before I could get some more.

In the meantime? Carry on with the Nolva 20mg ED?

Cheers man...don't have any Aromatase inhibitor (AI) left at this stage going to be at least a week before I could get some more.

In the meantime? Carry on with the Nolva 20mg ED?

Yes the Nolva will prevent further development of breast tissue, if that is in fact what is happening. Better safe than sorry.

Got a small lump to the side of one of my nipples, maybe the size of a small pea.

Very sore and tender to the touch.

It actually looks like some kind of bruising.

That sound like Gyno?

It's been 7.5 weeks since my last pin, didn't realise this could develop so late? Is this common?

Had a similar problem after ph cycle finished post cycle therapy (pct) then a week later started to get the tender sensation. So ran tamoxifen 20mg per day for another week n all seems to be okay.

Back