Sources, domestic or international?

NightHawk44

Everyone says domestic is better but yet there are so many fakes. Some people say international is the way to go for costs...not sure which way to go? How could a verify and validate sources since so many people pose as a known lab or a lab in general then rip you off? Put in a order of test get bw and go from there? What if test is legit and other under geared?

Can you create a more cohesive post please?

You verify a website the same way you would verify a rl source. Get to know people trust them and ask if it is legit or not. /endthread.

you do what everyone else has had to do

put in the time, take some risk s..maybe get burned maybe not..it is not a guaranteed transaction. never order more than you can walk away from w o getting to bent out of shape...if losing 3-500 dollars put s you on a raman noodle diet for a couple months then ugl s are not for you.
no disrespect op but there is no guarantees and no OPEN SOURCE TALK ALLOWED. I am not indicating you did just keeping those who may try to use this as an opurtune time to..do just that, OK ?

Peace be with you

Yeah I'd never open source talk and I know it's a risk. I've had a few sources in the past that were great and one day ordered and they just seemed to disappear but thats always the name of the game. Also, I have friends that use a source and packaging can be hit or miss. I guess it can be just frustrating too. Usually in the past I'd just grab dbol and test grab some bloods and go from there. Just thinking "out loud" I guess you could say. Found a few sites by watching the fourms on here too and always compared it to how many posts that person has.

Back