Southern research company

UserAt204

Ok so a few weeks back I stopped using the peptides from my previous company. Their peptides were good and I had no complaints.
I then began using peptides from SRC. Packaging looks great, TA is fast and these are by far some of the most potent peptides i have used!!!!!!! When I started these I was also starting my post cycle therapy (pct).

I started with mod grf and ipamorelin. 100mcg each 3x a day and eventually went to 250mcg Ipam and 100mcg mod grf morning and pre bed.

I also used hexarlin at 400mcg with 100mcg mod grf pwo.

First thing I noticed when I switched was that I once again got the flushing feeling that I did not get anymore from the peptides I was previously using. So far everything is going great.

I then added igf DES. Again it's very strong. I love this stuff. I take 50-100mcg pre workout. Basically with this dose you want a lot of protien, carbs, bcaa's, and glutamine (50p, 80c, 10g bcaa, 5g glutamine). This will help shuttle these nutrients into the muscle. When doing this pre workout, I noticed I would lose all energy about 30 minutes into training so I added a carb protien bcaa drink during training. That fixed the problem.

Pwo I would dose hex/mod grf. Then about 30 minutes later I used 50 mcg igf lr3 that I had from a previous supplier with my pwo shake then a meal 30-45 minutes later.

All the igf is shuttling nutrients into the muscles at these critical times. Then I get a spike of gh with the gh peptides. You will notice a fullness in the muscles and crazy pumps in the gym which I usually lose during post cycle therapy (pct) without igf.

I also tried MT II. I started with a low dose of 250mcg for a day or two then went up to 500mcg a day until it was gone. First thing I noticed was the moles on my body became very dark. Not so great since I didn't realize there were so many. Then after a week I tanned for 10 minutes waited 5 days and went for another 10. Then waited 7 days and went 10 again. I got a decent tan but not too dark which is exactly what I wanted.

Now going into post cycle therapy (pct) I felt pretty good. I was coming off a long cycle and assumed it would be rough. I started the peptides at the same time. I had a week where I wasn't feeling great and began to drop some weight maybe 5-8 lbs in that week, lost my appetite, and felt tired. Assuming mostly water but after that week the weight started coming back along with my appetite. Lately I can not stop eating and strength has stayed with me.

I do not use these peptides for fat loss. I use them to shuttle nutrients, get gh spikes, help keep weight and strength and to get thru post cycle therapy (pct). They have done all that I could ask. I'm very happy with these peptides and wish I had an unlimited supply to really push the limits.

SRC thank you for the great product and service and for anyone looking and trying to figure out where to get good peptides give these guys a try and I'm sure you will not be dissapointed.

A+++ all around.

Last edited:
Just picked up their ghrp 6 ;strictly for appetite reasons, and couldn't be happier. Due to q fast metabolism and a labor intense job, I was having a hell of a time hitting my numbers, since being on 2shots a day, I am easily hitting my numbers and the scale is rising again,,im stoked

Happy to hear that. Their quality, customer service, etc is top notch. If using the ghrp6 you should add mod grf to it at 100mcg each inject to get a good gh spike.

Wow, thanks for the great info, User!! :biggthump The post couldn't have come at a better time for me. I just ordered my 1st supply of peptides from SRC (week ago) and am very happy with their delivery and packaging (received today). I ALSO ordered a few months supply of Ipamorelin, Mod GRF, and MT II! I am also going to be ordering IGF in the near future for cutting purposes.

I plan on starting out with 100 mcg of IPA and Mod in the morning, post workout, and before bed to kick things off. My biggest question now is about storage!
I want to recon a vial (5mg) of IPA/Mod and then preload them together within my insulin syringes (100mcg IPA/100mcg M per syringe) , and store them in the fridge for convenient storage and use.

From what I've researched, reconstituted vials are obviously stored in the fridge and the powder form is stored in the freezer, but I have yet to hear much about storing GHRP and GHRH mixed together within the fridge. I believe I read one post out of many that stated these two cannot be stored together.........if this is true, then I suppose I will have to use double the amount of syringes and store each on their own (100 mcg per syringe separated)

How did you handle this?

I store both powder and reconned in fridge unless it's going to be sitting for more than a month. Then I will keep powder in freezer.

I personally wouldn't mix them in a vial but I put 100mcg of each into a pin right before injection. I don't know that I would preload all of them either.

So basically I would use 3 pins a day. 1 morning, pwo, and pre bed. I'm not sure it would harm anything to preload but they are amino chains and some tend to be weaker then others. I think you will find it's no problem to draw your ghrh and ghrp each from separate vial then inject. Yes you are going thru two stoppers then skin but it's not a big deal. Just make sure you sterilize inject spot and both tops first. Well that's how I would do it if they were availiable for human use.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response User, but I have a few followups....

1. The main reason I want to preload the pins is because I hear many discussions stating that taking the reconned vials outside and back in the fridge, thus changing the temperature of the vials, will make the peptide less potent. There seems to be a general agreement about this. Besides that, I would like to load the pins for about a weeks supply so that I am not consistently doing the same procedure over 3X a day 7 days a week. That makes me nauseous just thinking about it....lol.

2. Never stated I wanted to mix them within the vials, but place both of them in the same pin for a few days, in the fridge. Still not feasible?

Again, there seems to be a general agreement that you can mix GHRP and GHRH within the same pin, so why not insert into the same pin and store in the fridge for the days to come?

Just a quick up date, I finished my pct and ran the SRC peps thru it. Went into pct at 230ish at about 9% I dropped down to 222 for a week then went back up to 225. Still sitting around 9-10%.

Can't say enough about SRC. Great products all the way around. I basically ran two very long cycles back to back with 8 weeks off in between. I expected a tough pct but it wasn't bad at all and kinda had a bad week but I feel good.

Igf is great for pushing nutrients into the muscles and when taking supplements at the right times it will help maintain muscle and the pumps I normally would lose off cycle.

The gh peptides are great. Always been a fan of them and these from SRC are very strong. Personally I feel like these need to be used long term to reap the real benefit similar to gh. But these huge gh pulses are great for recovery. Ipam and ghrp2 can actually be used in much higher doses than previously thought. Ghrp2 I will take 400-500mcg at a time with maybe 100-200 mod grf. You will get some sides at that dose if you dose like that frequently. With Ipam you can do a similar dose but it won't produce as much output as ghrp2 but you also don't have to worry about sides.

I plan to continue with the peptides and continue to solidify and maintain gains. I actually went down to 200 at the beginning of the year or end of last year. Previously I was trying to gain as much as possible every cycle but I hard a hard time maintaining the weight so I dropped to what I could hold without trying and took a different approach. I never really got fat but I was gaining to much to quick and couldn't keep up with the necessary calorie intake to maintain off.

Last edited:
Ok so a few weeks back I stopped using the peptides from my previous company. Their peptides were good and I had no complaints.
I then began using peptides from SRC. Packaging looks great, TA is fast and these are by far some of the most potent peptides i have used!!!!!!! When I started these I was also starting my post cycle therapy (pct).

I started with mod grf and ipamorelin. 100mcg each 3x a day and eventually went to 250mcg Ipam and 100mcg mod grf morning and pre bed.

I also used hexarlin at 400mcg with 100mcg mod grf pwo.

First thing I noticed when I switched was that I once again got the flushing feeling that I did not get anymore from the peptides I was previously using. So far everything is going great.

I then added igf DES. Again it's very strong. I love this stuff. I take 50-100mcg pre workout. Basically with this dose you want a lot of protien, carbs, bcaa's, and glutamine (50p, 80c, 10g bcaa, 5g glutamine). This will help shuttle these nutrients into the muscle. When doing this pre workout, I noticed I would lose all energy about 30 minutes into training so I added a carb protien bcaa drink during training. That fixed the problem.

Pwo I would dose hex/mod grf. Then about 30 minutes later I used 50 mcg igf lr3 that I had from a previous supplier with my pwo shake then a meal 30-45 minutes later.

All the igf is shuttling nutrients into the muscles at these critical times. Then I get a spike of gh with the gh peptides. You will notice a fullness in the muscles and crazy pumps in the gym which I usually lose during pct without igf.

I also tried MT II. I started with a low dose of 250mcg for a day or two then went up to 500mcg a day until it was gone. First thing I noticed was the moles on my body became very dark. Not so great since I didn't realize there were so many. Then after a week I tanned for 10 minutes waited 5 days and went for another 10. Then waited 7 days and went 10 again. I got a decent tan but not too dark which is exactly what I wanted.

Now going into pct I felt pretty good. I was coming off a long cycle and assumed it would be rough. I started the peptides at the same time. I had a week where I wasn't feeling great and began to drop some weight maybe 5-8 lbs in that week, lost my appetite, and felt tired. Assuming mostly water but after that week the weight started coming back along with my appetite. Lately I can not stop eating and strength has stayed with me.

I do not use these peptides for fat loss. I use them to shuttle nutrients, get gh spikes, help keep weight and strength and to get thru post cycle therapy (pct). They have done all that I could ask. I'm very happy with these peptides and wish I had an unlimited supply to really push the limits.

SRC thank you for the great product and service and for anyone looking and trying to figure out where to get good peptides give these guys a try and I'm sure you will not be dissapointed.

A+++ all around.

I've been trying to look up SRC but im not haveing any luck and im not sure if i can just ask what it stands for without getting in trouble on here. just purchased some stuff from osta but sounds like SRC is even better. So if anyone can help me please do.

southern research company, they are a board sponsor. All of our sponsors are G2G so you should have no problems with Osta-Gain whatsoever!

I've been trying to look up SRC but im not haveing any luck and im not sure if i can just ask what it stands for without getting in trouble on here. just purchased some stuff from osta but sounds like SRC is even better. So if anyone can help me please do.

SouthernResearchCo.com - They are my personal favorite as well.

If you want the best...go for Southern. On some peptides they are a bit more expensive, but well worth it.

I like Osta as well, but don't feel their peps are as strong anymore with a few experiences I have had................with MT2.

How does your SRC peptides labels look like? Are they different from the website?

Yes, different labels. All peptides I have ordered from various research companies tend to have different labels than what is pictured on their website.

Southern seems to have the most "professional" looking/quality labels I have seen yet.

Yes, different labels. All peptides I have ordered from various research companies tend to have different labels than what is pictured on their website.

Southern seems to have the most "professional" looking/quality labels I have seen yet.

and what is the reason for having different labels?

Back