Soy does it really raise estrogen?

boyka2

Does soy really lower test and raise estrogens, I’ve pulled it from my diet but there’s some nice looking breaded chicken wings at the store with soy in it, is this just bro science or should I keep avoiding it? I doubt any of the strongmen who eat everything in sight avoid soy in their food. I’ve also heard the same thing about sugar, I don’t eat sugar but I drink fruit juices mainly orange juice is that bad? Thx

I think a majority of things need to be eaten and consumed in a lower amount and a larger variety of actual food eaten. Meat, plants, animals and fungus/mushrooms. Not ramen noodles, white rice, plane boiled white rice and mass vitamins with whey protien shakes. Real food, varied food amd "whole" food.

Is soy beans and products problems? Yes in large scale/usage and possibly. Is it an actual promise with long problems? Not really. Is soy products and ingredients in almost all produced and manufactured food? Yes. From animal/livestock food to human food.

Kinda like sugar the powder, sugar of strawberry snacks then there is actually real actual strawberry servings. Sugar and strawberry snacks are kinda BS while real actual strawberries are different.

Back