specific muscle growth

1bigmofo

i have heard that there are some drugs that will help my love muscle grow. i have an average size penis , but im a really big guy, so all my muscles should be properly proportioned shouldnt they? is there anything anybody has used that has made a noticeable change in the girth or length of their sex rocket? i mean its bad enough that my balls have shrunk but cant i get rid of the baby peter that it looks like i have.

Wel considering its not a muscle!!!! it doesnt get hard cause your flexing it killer. I think your outta luck. If you need someone to satisfy the gf/wife I have an above average so just hit me up haha j/k. But I dont think so

little pee pee problem?

1bigmofo said:
i have heard that there are some drugs that will help my love muscle grow. i have an average size penis , but im a really big guy, so all my muscles should be properly proportioned shouldnt they? is there anything anybody has used that has made a noticeable change in the girth or length of their sex rocket? i mean its bad enough that my balls have shrunk but cant i get rid of the baby peter that it looks like i have.

Shave the hair. That will give you a couple extra inches. Loose the belly fat, that will add another couple of inches. If thats not enough, tie a brick to it.
If there was a drug that makes your pee pee bigger it would be the single most abused drug on the planet. :bikini:

The penis is surrounded by a sheath of a thin, "sock" like fascia that wraps around the spongy type “muscle” that gets engorged with blood and hence a hard on. It is my understanding that sheath is what determines girth and cannot be affected by drugs or pumps, ect.

My girlfriend told me she went out with a really tall good looking dude but when he dropped is pants he had a two inch dick...max! She tried to have sex with him but it was impossible! She said he had to sit down to take a piss as his dick wasn't long enough....Anyway just thank your lucky stars your not that dude!!!!

my peepee isnt that small, i have heard that taking supplements will help improve the girth. just wanted to know if it was a myth. although i would prefer to have a 10 incher......3 more inches to go.....woohoo

Back