Sperm Count And Fertility

ripped1979

What does it mean when you feel horney as hell...but when u bust a nut it comes out some what clear...am i sterile or what? I used post cycle therapy (pct) after every cycle. I dont even wack off every day.... its weird, when I take time offf from wacking off, thats when I notice its clear... any thoughts...

Gambit said:
clear sperm is just diet.

how do u figure? I know the that the semen is determined by the type of sugar u eat but I don’t see how that has any thing to do with the color or consistency.

Re: semen

TwinTowers said:
Isnt the clear semen the stuff that carries the whitish sperm ?

Thats just what i thought.

yes it is, it is what gives the spermatozoa energy to carry them self to a womans egg.
so I don’t see how ur diet can dictate anything in terms of consistency.

how is your h20 intake?

this may sound funny, but do you have a strong smell to your semen. strong smell = more potent

also, if you rub agains skin is it sticky?

sticky = more potent

ripped1979 said:
What does it mean when you feel horney as hell...but when u bust a nut it comes out some what clear...am i sterile or what? I used post cycle therapy (pct) after every cycle. I dont even wack off every day.... its weird, when I take time offf from wacking off, thats when I notice its clear... any thoughts...

Maybe don't take any breaks from your wacking off??? Keep On Wacking!!! lol...

site was funny....another thing is my nuts...they are slightly athrophied...but yet i am horny as hell all the time.... could this mean i am still shut down, in conjunction with blowing clear loads? i read some place that i should take hcg,, but at 500iu every day??? how do i split that up its one amp=5000iu..and plus if i am already active wont this shut me down even more?

Back