Spring Cutter

LAWNSAVER

Stats:
Experience: 12+ cycles over 8 years (8 years ago...6'4 190lbs )
6'4 265lbs @ 18% BF
Arms 19
Chest 47

Just finishing bulker and ready to diet down for the summer.

Supps: Will be taking r-ala, green tea, T-rex, N-nex, Multi, BCAA, and possilby some T3 in the mix somewhere.

Week 1 to 20: 2ius of GH ED
Week 1 to 14: 300ius HCG every Sat and Sun
Week 1 to 12: 600mg of Primo EW
Week 1 to 14: 75mg of Proviron ED
Week 7 to 14: 75mg of Anavar ED
Week 15 to 16: 100mg of Clomid ED
Week 17: 40mg N-dex ED(Changing up post cycle therapy (pct) and trying to improve Blood panel)
Week 18: 20mg of N-dex ED

I am very excited about this cycle. If it were not for solid powder out there, I would not be able to aford this.

Goals by week 14: 255lbs @ 10-12% BF.

I will be starting in 1 month

That's not the way I cycle (I thrive on strong androgens), but you know what you're doing. Enjoy it.

Trevdog said:
That's not the way I cycle (I thrive on strong androgens), but you know what you're doing. Enjoy it.

Oh...no doubt, but I am trying a new angle.

A buddy of mine does this cycle 3 times a year with breaks in between...without the GH.

He looks awsome!

I think the androgen keep the water on me no matter what I take for estrogen.

I just got my r-ala, n-nex, t-rex, green tea, yohimburn and I am ready to cut!!

androgens keep water on u ??? besides test that aromatises what about tren , masteron ?somethin along those ends ?save ur money , and by far the best cycle and relatively cheap is prop tren and Winstrol (winny) ,,

lawnsaver, i remember you from elitefitness 5 years ago. were you on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) at the time? also, isnt 150mg test enth per week too much for HRT?

and yes its true androgens make you hold water, not to mention all roids due because of a kidney reaction with aldosterone. the pros look dry as fuck on stage because they are on diuretics and are boatloading the anti Es and AIs, SERMS, just everything lol. not to mention they taper off their water intake to almost 16 oz the day before and the day of the show i believe.

Starkraven said:
also, isnt 150mg test enth per week too much for HRT?
not necessarily some people are prescribed as much as 3-400 mg every 2 weeks . i know someone personnaly who uses 150 mg ew just to be in the midrange .

wow. i didnt think the difference in people could be THAT much. i have been discussing this with another member who told me docs generally start the patient out with 50mg and generally dont go over 100mg/week and in that case is referred to an endo.

Starkraven said:
lawnsaver, i remember you from elitefitness 5 years ago. were you on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) at the time? also, isnt 150mg test enth per week too much for HRT?

and yes its true androgens make you hold water, not to mention all roids due because of a kidney reaction with aldosterone. the pros look dry as fuck on stage because they are on diuretics and are boatloading the anti Es and AIs, SERMS, just everything lol. not to mention they taper off their water intake to almost 16 oz the day before and the day of the show i believe.

Tren, Deca, Anadrol kill my HPTA. I mean it take months for me to recover.

Although I am on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), and it is prescribed by an Endocrin, I do come off every 2 years and go on a regime to bring me back enough to get my wife pregnant.

This cycle is cheap as hell, as it all comes from powder. The whole thing cost like $350 - the GH.

wow cheap cycle, i still would have upped the test though. i too, hate drugs like tren, deca. tren shuts me down hard and i never used deca/anadrol but im still shut down for 8 weeks post-cycle. i didnt start post cycle therapy (pct) til 2 weeks ago. i just started clomid today. have been on nolva for 16 days already no change in anything so far. hope the clomid does it and i will never be using tren again. i did tren acetate 2 years ago and was shut down for 2.5 months but with no post cycle therapy (pct). this time i did tren ENTH for 7 weeks. i hope i can recover quick and i will not be using much gear besides test only and test/dbol cycles.

Last edited:
last time I took deca, I was suppressed (test level 120) for 13 months. I did another cycle, and did my post cycle therapy (pct) again and I was back up to the high 300's. Still pretty low.

for that reason i will never use deca. im afraid though, that since tren enth is what i used this time, for the first time (did acetate before), that it will shut me down long because of the ester. deca is a long ester but i dont know if deca shuts you down harder than tren because of its parent molecule or ester.

If I ever take Tren or deca again, I will take cabaser with it to reduce prolactin. I think that is the big problem

yeah could be i have high prolactin levels. im still bloating in my face/neck and im 8 weeks post-cycle! during that cycle (testE/trenE) i used liquidex but it was fake or way underdosed, it just didnt reduce any bloat i had) i have a bloated face/neck now for like 12 weeks man it sucks.

How can you tell if you are being shut down by a chemical? And, how does deca effect your test levels? I didn't think deca had much to do with test at all.

jonjrambo said:
How can you tell if you are being shut down by a chemical? And, how does deca effect your test levels? I didn't think deca had much to do with test at all.

with 12+ cycle under my belt, I can tell how a particular substance effects my natural production. I took deca once, and I took Tren once. Both of the recoveries were horrible taking 4+ months to happen.

All steriods effect your natural product by causing a negative feedback loop which halts natural production. That happens by a few different machanisms. With deca and tren, prolactin is produced and prolactin kills your natural test production and libido.

Back