sry guys i am a newby gyno problem

Supasta

i am wondering what are the signs of gyno i know that people say sensitive nipples but my nipples are just fine it just looks like my chest got fatter underneed but there is no bumps or lumbs or anyhting just feels fatter could it be just water retention? anyways im goin on anti estrogens anyways i wanted to try to do my cycle without them so i dont jepordize gains but it feels like im getting gyno so im starting some nolva and arimidex 10g nova 1/2 a pill of armidex a day for 4 days then im just gona go on one pill of arimidex is that good?

ya a little but im not sure if its more then before its been only a week but to be sure im taking 2g of arimidex a day for 5 days then goin down to 1

Thats a good question I hope this thread dosent get droped,,same thing here on just test-E,,damn I got some hanged boobs, but no puffy ichy lumps,,hope this is just bloat.
A little worried,,, thinking about coming off until i can figure this out..using lite doses of letro,nolva

same shit dude i started my adex 1g a day and it went down a ton i guess it was just fat and water retention cause i dont have a lump or anythign and my nipples are just fine

If you feel your nipples is getting a little puffy (early signs of gyno) and you start with Nolva, how does that affect your cycle???

I'm in my 7th week of my cycle (using test400 560mg p/w and tren ace 75mg eod) and one of my nipples is a bit puffy. I started nolva at 40mg ed for the first week and then 20mg the next week.

Supasta said:
same shit dude i started my adex 1g a day and it went down a ton i guess it was just fat and water retention cause i dont have a lump or anythign and my nipples are just fine

adex at a gram a day?
letro almost killed me.
gunna try the armidex or the adex not sure witch, any segesetions?
anyway glad to hear things got better,,gives me hope.

Back