!st Cycle: Sustanon + Boldenone

excepticons

Hi. This is my proposal for a 1st cycle with Boldenone.

Week 1: Sust 500mg, Bolde 500mg
Week 2 to 8: Sust 250mg, Bolde 300mg

Week 1 to 8: Proviron 25mg ED.
Week 9 to 10: Nolvadex 20mg ED, HCG 500ui ED.
Week 11: Clomid Therapy (300mg day 1, 100mg next 10 days, 50mg next 10 days)

Whant do you think about it?
Thanks.

I'm reading some posts about KISS cycle, but I cant understand at all. What about with this KISS Cycle, please?

Thanks.

damn dont u have when advice turns to attitude? WTF cant we all jsut get along...j/k

cycle looks like u havent really researched the AS gear your using for the overall best results bro...consult a pro or listen to the advice in your previous thread!

KISS means Keep It Simple Stupid

As for sust in a first cycle, I do not recomend it, the test blend would only be benificial if you were doing ED or EOD injections since there are short acting esters in the blend, therefore, once a week shots are gonna be a waste for part of the gear you are shooting. I suggest a single long acting ester like enth or cyp, and EQ should be a bit higher than 300mg/week. My cycle suggestion for you since I do not know your training history is a basic one, 250 to 500 mg/week of test cyp or enth for 10 weeks and 25 to 30mg/day of d-bol for the first 4 to 6 weeks, followed by clomid post cycle and keep some anti-e's on hand, do not start until you have absolutely everything you need.

vinnycuz said:
damn dont u have when advice turns to attitude? WTF cant we all jsut get along...j/k

cycle looks like u havent really researched the AS gear your using for the overall best results bro...consult a pro or listen to the advice in your previous thread!

Thanks, Rookie, for your "attitude", but, I have investigated much about roids, his components and his cycles. In fact, this cycle that I have constructed it with base in all my readings, mainly in this site, but obvious, I have doubts and for that reason I posted them.
I have affirmed in this and others posts that I'm decided to take a cycle already, and for that reason I continue fighting to do it.
All the opinions are welcomes, and I thank for them, but I follow based on fulfilling my goal to raise some Kgs right now. If you do not agree with this, dont grumble me. Simply it thinks that you do not agree since several have done it.

Thanks

Bro, how long have you been training?
Why don't you give diet and heavy lifting six months or so and see what happens?
Eat as much protein and complex carbs as you can from whole foods. Throw in a couple of MRP's or weight gainers if you don't have time to prepare 5-6 whole food meals.
Try Creatine if you don't already.
Also take a tbs or two of flax oil and/or olive oil for some healthy fats.

At 32 you obviously have a fast metabolism to still weigh only 140 lbs.
I don't know right off what maintenance calories per day would be for you, but I'd say you should shoot for between 4000-5000 calories a day and see what happens. Eating above maintenance is a little tricky, you want to gain mass, but not all fat so test your b/f percentage every couple of weeks or so to make sure some of your gains are muscle. Don't be concerned if you're gaining a little fat, you can't really bulk without it.
Train heavy using basic compound movements...bench press, squats, deadlifts,
military press, etc. You can find some good power/ bulking routines on the boards also.
You will have to find the routine, sets/rep ranges, etc. that work best for you so experiment until you find a groove.
When I say heavy, I mean heavy and challenging for you, don't worry about what everyone else around you is lifting. Train safely with good form.
Also get PLENTY of rest and recovery between workouts. Train 3-4 days a week max and not on consecutive days.
You should gain some quality mass doing this.

Now with that said if you are still determined to do a cycle, forget about sustanon and EQ.
Do cyp or enth only and no more than 400-500mg / wk for 8-10 weeks.

StoneCold, is this another BO$ ? I think he is going to do a cycle no matter what people tell him. I predict a 15lbs gain and maybe keep about 5 pounds post cycle.

StoneCold, is this another BO$ ? I think he is going to do a cycle no matter what people tell him. I predict a 15lbs gain and maybe keep about 5 pounds post cycle.

And he could surely do this natural.

Easto said:

You know....I give up !!

What really gets me even more than his weight and stubbornness, is he says "In fact, this cycle that I have constructed it with base in all my readings, mainly in this site".....that's pretty funny, cause I got $20 that says the majority of threads on first time cycles here, go something like this...400-500 mg/wk of Test Enan or Test Cyp for 8-10 weeks, followed with post cycle therapy (pct) starting 2 weeks after last injection.

You have already received the best advice you can, both in this thread and your other on along the same line......but you are going to ignore it, so all I can say is good luck and we'll talk to you in a few months when you say "Yeah, I should have listened to those guys" :D

If you can not eat right now to gain weight, how do you think steroids are going to make you put on weight ??......answer - "they do not"

do your first one like me, 500mg sust for 12 weeks...as easy as that..if you training and diet is in order you gain enormously from a first cycle like that.

I dont know why the users says me "dont take the cycle. Eat and train". I know that I must improve the diet and training to the best form, and Im working in that.
All we knows that this is not a game, neither a snacks or a project that I can leave it. This is the point that will change mi life.
When all of us take for a first time a roid, by now, our body dont be the same never again, and these is my choice, and I wanted that you can help me in this choice. All right, I know that your advices are good for me, and if I would wait six months, I will get major benefits. But, later, if I dont care my same diet and my same training, I'll to lose mass too.

Sorry for my English, but can you understand my topic?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back