Stack questions. Simplified!

the inj Tren is of course superior...that shouldn't even be a debate.

I'm just asking whats the best way to incorporate it into my PH stack!!!

the inj Tren is of course superior...that shouldn't even be a debate.

I'm just asking whats the best way to incorporate it into my PH stack!!!

This is like having the choice of masterbating or having condomless sex with the hottest disease free supermodel in the world who likes to get freaky. I know which one I would choose every time.

This is like having the choice of masterbating or having condomless sex with the hottest disease free supermodel in the world who likes to get freaky. I know which one I would choose every time.

do your forum members throw in useful advice or just enjoy pointless posts?

do your forum members throw in useful advice or just enjoy pointless posts?

Well your cycles and ph's suck balls to be honest, most of us use the real shit not to mention the crap you use is hard on the body. Im ine of the few that disagree hormones are toxic i believe they are safe unless you drink or use narcotics with them.

Now your stuff i wouldn't use for many reasons and i guarantee those are not that safe. Ive used ph and the 4 week cycles are pretty pointless to me. The damage they can cause outweighs the results..... Oh fuck now you really pissed off the tren gods ill try to calm them down but your pushing it with that remark

ok, why would you run pro hormones given that you have tried AAS and know they're better, yet you will still be shut down and require PCT?

Megatron does have a point, you've chosen a path harsher on your liver, for less result.
Is it cost that drives you?

Ideally you want something that will give you a decent testosterone base so that you aren't shutting down your natural test for no reason, anything more will help with create nitrogen retention and hence muscle synthesis. Other than that, it all matters about goals. Tren substitutes will help with building muscle or cutting, they can be used for bulking or cutting. The rest of the compounds I have no idea what potency per week you'll be running as you only listed how many bottles you have.

very well done then.
I thought i posted in the PH section, am I wrong? I am new to this forum.

As i stated before, i have no way to get Tren or Test....
So im using something that has worked extremely well for me in the past.
Whats new and unknown to you, is tried and true for me.

Now...any one have any tips or info from my OP?

BASIC REMINDER
OPTION ONE: OPTION TWO:
FIVE WEEKS FOUR OR FIVE WEEKS
*100mg Pmag *100mg Pmag
*100mg 4ANDRO *60mg Tren
*20 or 30mg EPI *1000 Stano.....OR....100mg 4ANDRO

i dont think your gonna find anyone that has used thkse exact products best bet do what i do with aas find out what it does hands on is the best i tend to not listen to anyone anymore as far as doses and cycles ive learned what i like what it does for me what i wont do anymore ect......

Ive done all these compounds before, but mixing them in different ways and dosages can make or break my main goal...
But you are correct. Best to learn trial and error with as much research as possible.

Sadly, this forum is not the place for people to share their combined knowledge.
Peace.

i dont think your gonna find anyone that has used thkse exact products best bet do what i do with aas find out what it does hands on is the best i tend to not listen to anyone anymore as far as doses and cycles ive learned what i like what it does for me what i wont do anymore ect......

also...as far as prohormones go, Hdrol, Epi, Pmag, and Trenavar are very popular and a few of the main ones that many do have knowledge on...
just apparently not on this forum...even though it is in the "PROHORMONE" section...
oh well.

Back