stacking benefits - worth it?

dznutzxxx

Things like deca, EQ, winstrol are very mild, yes?

Just curious what's the benefit of adding them to test?

you're already using something more powerful like test, is there really much of a benefit to add these mild substances to it?

Do you really get much more/quicker gains by adding some EQ to your test cycle?

Agree, guess it depends on your definition of mild as well as dosages being ran. Deca wil will shut you down 10x harder than test, EQ is known for causing high blood pressure and increasing RBC, winstrol will wreck havoc on your joints.. So not really sure how these are mild.

Are there benefits to adding the compounds, definitely..

Adding EQ will not give you quicker gains. EQ is a very slow acting drug and only really starts to shine week 12-14 + therefor it should be run for a longer period of time, it will increase appetite, make you more vascular and hard as rock if you do it right with proper diet, training and rest.

When adding compounds to a test base you must be completely honest with yourself in regards to your BF% as well as your end goal. Each compound can do wonders but many are a waste of time depending on your BF%.

Test is a natural occurring hormone.. Some of these other substances were specifically developed for muscle building, or more precisely to stop muscle wasting in aids and cancer victims, or to help the elderly maintain a level of strength, or to help in regeneration with burn victims.. So these other compounds have other attributes then just plain testosterone,, and that's why they've found there way into body building.. So yes, IMO, they are worth it and an adds to our muscle building arsenal

I was getting the mild term from the steroid profiles section of this website. I thought it was a conventional understanding that these were more mild, and preferred by women.

"Eager females may wish to addition mild anabolics like Winstrol, Primobolan or Durabolin."
"It was designed as an extremely mild anabolic, one that could even be safely used as a growth stimulant in children" (anavar)
"Anavar is a mild anabolic with low androgenic activity" (anavar)
"The anabolic properties of this substance are still mild in comparison to many stronger compounds, but it is still a good, reliable builder of muscle" (winstrol)
"An anti-aromatase such as Arimidex, Femara, or Amonasin would be a stronger option, however probably not necessary with such a mild drug." EQ

How can eq make you "hard?" What is the science behind this? Does this just mean it causes less water retention while on cycle? Making it seem like you're "harder"? Isn't muscle gain, muscle gain? I didn't think a distinction could be made between "hardening" and "growing, or enlarging". Kind of reminds me of guys accusing steroid users of having "fake muscles".

For women mild means something that is not leading to much virilization.. Primo is mild for women because it does not lead to virilization as strongly as say deca would..
But eq or winny is not necessarily 'mild'.. Guess it depends on the context and how your using the word or what your comparing too

For someone already using anabolic/androgenic steroids, I feel that you should know what they mean by a hardening effect. You can get this through certain dieting techniques and supplementation. If you don't know the differences then you should do some more research rather than trying to find out via experimentation.

Various compounds have synergistic effects when "stacked" with others. Not every compound is a derivative of test. Some are dht derivatives, then you have the 19 nor(alternation to the nineteenth position), etc. Each derivative will have a different effect on the body and each body reacts differently. There are differences within a simple group of derivatives, but for the most part they will do the same thing so one would usually stack test with a dht then a 19 nor I.e., test, masteron, tren. Things like this will have a synergistic effect and give a better overall result.

Test derivatives are usually relatively safely stacked with test, but to stack two dht's or two 19 nors would most likely be a bad idea die to increased likelihood of bad sides, but also a waste of time and money.

Your question has many very complex answers. The basic answer, yes...there is tons of positives to stacking. It just needs to be done the right way by someone who knows their body and has a good understanding of how various drugs work on their own and with others.

Why are you accusing me of not doing research, before experimenting?

Isn't that EXACTLY what I'm doing?

Whoever told you I had a big stash of winny, EQ, and deca, and was in the process of injecting it, was lying. Not sure who told you this but you couldn't possibly assume this all on your own. I certainly made No indication that I was 'experimenting', and I am clearly researching it.

You should try to lift some weights naturally before you start to experiment with big stacks of drugs.

I think I made it perfectly clear that I understand "hardening". Cmon. Why would you say otherwise? ;\
You could already have a seriously low bf%, and therefore any growth at all, would harden you.
If you were obese and started to cut, that might also be considered "hardening".
So any anabolics at all would 'harden you' in this sense. In fact, any exercise would.

So, to make the statement that eq especially 'hardens' you, makes it sound like it has some kind of special effect that test doesn't have, such as helping one grow 'more dense muscle'. I was obviously just trying to have this clarified. No need to resort to the "noob" attack just because you can't explain.

Maybe you think because EQ doesn't cause water retention, that it hardens you. But cycles are just temporary and we should be more focused on their permanent, lasting effects.
You may not be as "hard" while on a test cycle, as with EQ, but after it's done and the water has left, you will be.

Perhaps one anabolic might help you cut more fat than another, so it could be described as having a 'hardening' effect. But hardening is a really loose term. We should be more specific. There's really just the three ways one anabolic might "harden" someone. Helping them cut fat, helping them grow, and possibly helping them stay dry.

Last edited:
Another benefit to stacking is that you can take less of a certain compound and still get the desired effect because the stacked compound works synergistically with the base compound.. taking less means less negative sides too.

For example Masteron is more active then test.. It binds a higher percentage of sex hormone binding globulin. So any other compound, like test, that is stacked with it is left in an 'unbound' or 'active' state for a longer period of time and is thus able to give a greater response. Thats a good thing, that means the compounds are 'working' synergistically.. and are giving greater results with a lower dose needed.

Sorry brother...did not mean to offend you. Just believe you are over thinking the whole hardening thing a bit much. It sounded as if you cycled before. My mistake. I'll give you that it was an ignorant assumption. There are just certain terms like the one we are discussing that when it happens on your own body you know it and the term takes on an almost entirely new meaning for you. Hardening for me is just really dense muscle. I always notice it first in my pecs. They get like steel beam hard. Eq did get me harder, but not like other things. When they mention things like hardening effect they usually mean the most prominent characteristic of said compound. This is not to say other compounds are incapable of the same feat, but merely that the other ones it may not be as prominent or it may just have stronger, more prominent traits.
I'm confused on your cycle history, but just in case it is about to be your first, you should not do all those compounds. Actually none of those.

well there are definitely diminishing returns.. and what you need vs what you can get away with are different..

like some people cant go above a gram of test without needing an ai or feeling bloated

some people cant use too much eq because of high rbc..

i think for me its reasonable to stack things that complement eachother.. high androgenic + high anabolic

like test + masteron as a simple one..

i know a lot of guys that stack 2 19nors and 2 dht derivitives (and for the record dht is a derivative of testosterone after 5a reduction..)

people are using tren + trestolone ace +masteron..

im not suggesting it just saying people do it..

Back