Stan and what???

guys i have mate who weighs in at 220 @ 20%... 190cm tall and hes wanting to cut down on the body fat but not go much lower then 210 mark( doesnt mind if he goes higher then 220 just wants to get rid of some fat). he currently has on him 50ml of stanazol, 40ml clen, and a endless supply of of test pro.

what advice should i give him with cycles, dosages and diet/workouts. this would be his first cycle also.

things like how old you are, training experiance, previos Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) experiance, and other stats would help this answer.... But I would say that something like:
150mg Prop EOD
50mg of Stan ED

this would be a solid cycle...

just in case you forgot to list it, "50ml of stanazol, 40ml clen" doesnt mean much without the dosing.

iron said:
just in case you forgot to list it, "50ml of stanazol, 40ml clen" doesnt mean much without the dosing.

iron thats why im asking you guys....im wanting advice on dosages for when to take and what to take

he has been trying for 2 yrs and is 21

michael_69er@hotmail.com said:
iron thats why im asking you guys....im wanting advice on dosages for when to take and what to take

he has been trying for 2 yrs and is 21

But you don't understand. Iron asked you what the dosage (mg/ml) of his Winstrol (winny) and Clen is. 50ml & 40ml are just volumes, they say nothing about the concentration is. i.e. is the Winstrol (winny) 50mg/ml or 100mg/ml and how many mcg/ml is the Clen.

To be quite honest with you, doing Winstrol (winny) with 20% BF is going to be a waste of time.

Back