Stanley Cup Finals....

Fender

Young Dirty Couch Bouncer
Dude, the wings are waaaay deeper than the pengs plus tons more playoff experience with their current players and the better goalie. And they still look fresh. They went for almost a month in the playoffs without losing a single game. I dont see em not winning the cup.

Perhaps estray is on to something. I didn't watch the game but Fleury looked pretty beatable last night judging from what I saw on NHL on the Fly this morning. Pitt has had a good defense and they need to step it up to cut down on the chances. The highlights didn't show how much, if any, pressure the Pens put on Osgood.
I would expect the Pens to come out flying in game 2 and take it to Detroit. Being the first finals for most of them they had nerves going I imagine. They got the first game out of the way and I expect them to be better in game 2.

I really thought Pitt would provide a challenge for Detroit. Malkin is invisible right now. Crosby is working but he's getting nothing for it. Hossa is non-existent now as well. Maybe they will respond better on home ice.

I really thought Pitt would provide a challenge for Detroit. Malkin is invisible right now. Crosby is working but he's getting nothing for it. Hossa is non-existent now as well. Maybe they will respond better on home ice.

Det is completely out checking Pitt and Kronwalll is just flat out wreckin ngrs every night. Pitts Def looks sloppy as hell, especially Gill. Theyre just hanging Fluery out to dry on every goal.

I pegged Detroit to take it back when the finals started but Easto made some good points and had me thinking that Pitt could take it. That's the last time I listen to a Canadians opinion on hockey.

I'm a Bruins fan (yeah...I'm the one) so I could care less who wins...I just want to see some good hockey and it's been too one-sided.

I completely missed last nights game but have watched the highlights on NHL network. That second goal for Detroit was pretty weak. Back handers are always tough to judge but Fleury should have made that stop. I don't know what the flow of the game was but Detroit outshot Pitt again. Detroit has been ruling the third which you would think would be the opposite because of the age difference between the 2 teams.
I think this will be over Monday night.

Fleury was outstanding last night...they needed that. I didn't make it to the end of the game...waaaaaay past my bedtime.

Back