Stanley Cup Finals....

I noticed Easto doesn't come around these parts often anymore....

I use the healthandfitnesstalk.com URL to access the page. Well, something is wrong and every time I write a post I get some error and my post won't show and I get redirected to steroidology.com.

After writing out a three paragraph summary of my thoughts on the series it gets deleted I don't feel like retyping it again so I don't.

(1) Hossa and Crosby need another winger other than Dupuis. He doesn't have the hands to finish plays and tends to be the one on that line that loses the puck.

(2) Malkin needs to increase his effort from 50% to 100%

(3) Malkin needs to stop making stupid spinning and backhand the back passes especially on the PP. Pens have a tough time setting up in the Wings zone so once you are in there a turn over is a great confidence killer.

(4) More ice time for Roberts. He creates plays with hard work and body checks. Other than Malone, Roberts is the only other forward that will knock a player down with a body check. Everyone else just kind of gets in the way. Every time the puck goes in the wings corner you want the D to think (or know) they are going to get pasted into the board. Roberts does that. This type of play creates turn overs and scoring chances.

(5) Sid needs more ice time. The best players in the league should play the most minutes.

I stopped watching after the 3rd period. I spent that last two days building a deck so as regulation time ran out I couldn't stay awake. Even if pens were up 3-0 in the series and this could have been the winning game I still would have missed it.

4 hours of digging posts holes in solid clay Sunday plus 11 hours of deck building yesterday totally KO'd me.

1212635451.jpg

remember when Fleury farted on that puck and sent it in the net, lolz

I just wanted to say being from DETROIT that we have the best hockey franchise in the NHL....that is all.

Back