Started my 4th week of TRT

ScottyB28

yesterday and not quite feeling any effects yet. Not really down or depressed anymore but my energy level is still down and my libido is not where it should be.

Could it possibly be taking a while to build up in my system. I'm taking 200mg of Cyp a week. I weigh about 235.

yesterday and not quite feeling any effects yet. Not really down or depressed anymore but my energy level is still down and my libido is not where it should be.

Could it possibly be taking a while to build up in my system. I'm taking 200mg of Cyp a week. I weigh about 235.

ONCE A WEEK? OR EVERY FIVE DAYS? I RECOMMEND EVERY FIFTH DAY. :bash:

I'm not on an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I do bloodwork again in 2 months. He told me to stay on for 3 months and then we would do bloodwork again.

I'm injecting on monday mornings and thursday evenings. Twice a week.

Hey chip, when I do my bloodwork again, what all should I be checking? I don't want him to leave something out.

After 4-5 weeks you will be at full blood levels.

Try this: take 150mg once every 5 days (works out to be 210mg a week). Your blood / test level will stay more level.

200mg a week will pop many guys up above 1000 for total test level, need blood work though. Do a full work up (including free test and e2).

Well I'm only prescribed 200mg a week. I would run out faster and my insurance only lets me fill it once a month.

Can chip give me somthing to get my blood levels checked?

Should be a code for 15% off on the same page.

Or you can do the female hormone panel, check male and they will use male ref ranges and it's only 60 bucks but it does not include free test levels.

sAVE $$$ BY GETTING FEMALE hORMONE PANEL. i DID THIS WITH NO PROBLEM LOOK UP COUPON CODE TO SAVE 15%

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/588322-get-blood-work-done-cheap.html

Hey Mopar, you say that 200 mg test per week will put most at 1000, does that take into consideration of ai"s and hcg to make that #?

Hey Mopar, you say that 200 mg test per week will put most at 1000, does that take into consideration of ai"s and hcg to make that #?

Sorry I should have said, in my personal experience. I don't know about others, other then my one friend who also is on though is primary care Dr..

Last time I was tested I was over 1000 on day 3.

I do 200mg
500iu hcg week
No Aromatase inhibitor (AI) currently (I dont need for some reason my e2 was low normal)
My free test was higher then high normal
Unleashed x 5 caps each day (helps with free test)
30mg topical dhea each day

Hey thanx for the input Mopar, I'm getting ready to start my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), just waiting for it to get here.

100mg/wk makes me feel like a million bucks, so I can only imagine how 200mg would make me feel.

That being said it took me 4-6 weeks before it REALLY hit me as far as emotions/mental goes.

At 200mg a week with no Aromatase inhibitor (AI), perhaps your estradiol is running rampant and the cause for your lethargy?

I'm about to go do some bloodwork. I'll post on here the results on here when I get them back.

How long does it usually take? Was I supposed to fast? I just drank a diet 7up.

Back