Started testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but thinking about switching to injectibles

Older Guy

Started TRT but thinking about switching to injectibles

I posted here a while ago and got some decent feedback....thanks to those that contributed:bowdown:

I'm on cream now but want to switch to injectibles....looking at Cyp @ 150 - 200 cc/wk.

My question is what are you guys that are on Dr prescribed testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) paying for your Test?

I have found a clinic that is very helpful but their prices are high.....curious what others are paying for Cyp, Arimidex etc???

Thx in advance.

Thx for the replies.........anyone on this board from Canada???

I would love to pay just $20/vial......and it's possible if I can get my Doc educated enough to up my dose and switch me over to injectables so I can get get a prescription. (my insurance covers meds here in Canada only) I'm working on it as I write this. I'm thinking 150 -200 cc/wk of Cyp and a little Hcg should make me feel a lot better but I know it's all very individual.

Curious what other guys in Canada are doing? Anybody out there?

The test that shoppers drug mart provides is 100mg per 1ml and its roughly $45 and its a 20ml bottle so if you want say 200mg a week thats 10 weeks for 45$

Back