Starting 2nd cycle of Anavar (WOMAN)

tiffany_71494

22 y/o female
120lbs
5'3

This is my 2nd cycle of var, my 1st cycle I started off weighing 155, did a 8 week cycle, lost about 25lbs and also gained some muscle mass. My goal for this cycle is clearly not to lose as much weight. I still have a good amount of fat in the abdomen region (I have had 2 children) I would like to lose but I dont want to lose any more weight and look to skinny. My main goal is to gain lean muscle mass, I want to build my legs and glutes and tone the rest of my body.

Workout routine currently consists of legs x2 a week, arms/shoulders x1 week, back x1 week... Stop doing chest, kept shrinking my tits :finger:

Diet:

Breakfast - 4 egg whites w whole wheat toast OR smoothie fresh fruit, stevia & PB OR Oats w stevia

Snack - usually fresh fruit or veg or granola bar

Lunch - cottage cheese w carrots or bellpeppers, OR chicken w veg OR tuna/turkey wrap

Snack - usually fresh fruit or veg or granola bar

Dinner - Fish/chicken, brown rice, some kind of green OR ground turk or lean ground beef w black bean, quiona, corn, tomato, onion, cilantro

Any tips to get the best results?? (losing belly fat and building legs.. The rest of my body is TINY aside from fat in abdomen region)

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Welcome..

Up your protein intake. You should have protein with every meal/snack. Tummy weight will only come off by gaining muscle & fat loss=over all body fat reduction. Keep protein high & calories sufficient to ensure you are not losing muscle mass.

Read up in the diet section. Track your macros. Post your diet for 3J to look at.

Working chest shouldn't affect your bust size. Just like doing sit-ups won't burn off stomach fat, doing presses won't burn off your breast fat. You were probably just losing weight overall but attributed losing cup size to working chest. Please incorporate that back into your workout, otherwise you'll end up with imbalance issues.

Key here is diet and eating enough food and protein.

It's important not to get too impatient and want a hard toned body overnight. The diet looks pretty decent but probably lacking protein as already stated. I'd substitute several granola bars for a good protein source.

Back