starting a cycle with depression

that_guy12

my close friend has been lifting for 5 years, he is now 23, and want's to run a cycle of test, or something along the lines, he had depression as a teen, and tried to kill himself countless time, he cut and everything, and hes not fully over it still, but im asking because I care, will steroids make his depression worse/return? is it not a good idea, as a teen you go through puberty and everything, so if he was doing a cycle as a teen with depression it would have more of an impact then now right? he should be okayy now>

He should take care of depression first. 'cause PCT can be a bitch.
BTW: what's his anti-depressive medication? 'cause I'm suspecting that medication of making him worst.
The anti-depressive treatment is easy, nu drugs necessary: 5-HTP, Taurine, ZMA. Take 1 caps/day of each before sleep and in a week or two, his depression will be over.

That sux! Treat the depression first. If I were him, I would slowly come off standard medication and use alternative medicine and change food habits - eating healthy food takes care of depression. Also he should have some "laugh therapy" - it does wonders with depressed patients. ;)

I wouldn't recommend steroids for him. A prime candidate for someone to make steroid users look bad. Seen it before, take a cycle, the guy feels great, post cycle therapy (pct) comes around and they are worse off then before. It's not for him period IMO. Last thing he needs is a feeling he HAS to take steroids.

alright, thanks everyone, I'll let him know, not sure if he will believe just me, if not il direct him here!

They can make his depression worse or he might find a new meaning to life and really take on bodybuilding as a hobby.

Back