starting a tren Acetate cycle

Venom184

i have trenabol 75(tren acetate) it is 75mg/ml in a 10ml bottle. british dragon made, have 3 bottles. should i use all at once or what? i also have 50mg dianabol tabs..british dragon...would this be a good stack? how long? i only have enough for a 6 week cycle of dbol if only take one daily. i was going to take 100mg a day for 3 weeks. any advice would be good. thank you!

um yeah heres some advice....it sounds like you havent got a damn clue what you are talking about. Apparently you did not research anything before you went and bought all that shit becuase for you to ask a question like..."i have 3 bottles, should I use all at once?" I mean, come fucking on bro, are you serious? And I know you ment not literally taking it all at once, like injecting it all at the same time...im sure you ment, should I take it til all three bottles are gone. Not to knock you or anything venom, but doesnt it make sense that you would do your research, study it out, figure out your cycle, AND THEN buy your gear? I mean, it sounds like you bought a bunch of shit and you have absolutly no clue what to do with it.
Im taking it this is your 1st cycle?????????
stats??? training history? diet?

im actually on my 4th cycle...about to finish in a few weeks(currently on dbol 50mg daily, test e 600mg weekly and EQ 300 mg weekly) ive never done tren b4 and i am not concerned about the money issue, cuz i can get rid of what i have, and yes i ment do all 3 bottles until gone, which would last me 30 days. but im not soo sure as to how long i should use tren for.

Venom184 said:
but im not soo sure as to how long i should use tren for.

Everyone is different. some can run tren for longer periods of time, some cant. I usually run mine throughout my whole cycle, which is usually 12 wks 75mg eod

what about throwing it in for the remander of my cycle now? about 5-4 weeks left. adding the tren? would that be too much or just use the dbol and tren for the next cycle. i like test e. so for the next one i may do test E,dbol and tren?

Venom184 said:
what about throwing it in for the remander of my cycle now? about 5-4 weeks left. adding the tren? would that be too much or just use the dbol and tren for the next cycle. i like test e. so for the next one i may do test E,dbol and tren?

My personal favorite is Test/Tren. IF, i were to throw some Dbol up in the mix, i would run it for my 1st 4 wks then stop. As far as you adding Tren to your cycle with 5 wks left, I dont see a problem with that. Tren is a very strong compound and will lean you out, more focused workouts, harden you up and make you very strong. So I personally dont see a problem running it your last 5 wks. thats up too you. OR you can do what you said...and just save it for your next cycle.

Both of these guys have a point.....I myself like to run a 500mg/wk SUS base with Trinabol 150mg twice a week and Tren 75 eod. Great results bro..Good luck

Back