Starting DNP Tommorow

veper

Got DNP today. This is what im planning to do. please give feedback if you think something doesnt look right.

Day 1 : 1DNP Pill (200mg pills) 8am, 3 Aspirin 8am 1pm 5pm, 3 Stacker's (contains EC) 8am 1pm 5pm, 2 Winstrol pill's (50mg pills) 8am 5pm

Day 2 : 1DNP Pill (200mg pills) 8am, 3 Aspirin 8am 1pm 5pm, 3 Stacker's (contains EC) 8am 1pm 5pm, 2 Winstrol pill's (50mg pills) 8am 5pm

And then Day 3 to 8 (8 days total)
Day 3-8 : 2DNP Pill (200mg pills) 8am, 3 Aspirin 8am 1pm 5pm, 3 Stacker's (contains EC) 8am 1pm 5pm, 2 Winstrol pill's (50mg pills) 8am 5pm

Since there are 2 different opinions on the diet that should be used while on it. I think im gonna go with a high carb diet.

What do you guys think?

good choice...what are u planning to do though?? are u competing anytime soon or are u just running dnp to test it out?? High carb foods will make u burn hot like hell, forcing ur body to burn off fat like crazy...just get ready to feel like shit and wet all the time..

pudge

Last edited:
Be sure to keep liquids close also,don't plan on having alot of extra energy to do other things.Good luck and remember,even if you're not feeling much the first few days,dnp will build up,so stick with the plan you have,the heat will come.
Btw,i would go with high carb,but most simple carbs,and keep the fat low.

thx for the reply's. Im not competing, testing it out + want to lose weight been reading lots about it. Will do the high carb diet.

veper make sure to weigh urself before starting the dnp...keep a log of everything u put in ur mouth, everything...weigh urself after 2 days of starting, and then weigh urself everyday after to see whats happening to ur body...dont worry if u look like ur holding water..dnp will cause u to hold a lil water but it will go down within a couple days of discontinuing dnp....keep us posted on ur progress and like i said, make sure to write down everything u eat...keep carbs high..

pudge

ok, i took it about 2 hours ago... feeling warm not hot not thirsty just warm. ate 2 egg and cheese sand. got myself a turkey sandwich for later going to eat steak when i get home and chicken before i go to sleep. only one thing that i left out. i didnt buy aspirin and benadryl. Gonna get it later on today. So i really need Benadryl if im already taking aspirin though? still going to take both, better be safe then sorry later on.

By the way. i took an empty ciggarete pack today and put ONE (1) DNP pill in there so that i could take it to work and take it after i eat. well i did so. when i took the pack out of my pocket the pack had a yellow dot outside of it. i opened it the whole thing was yellow :)....

Last edited:
Bro the Benadryl is an anti-hystamine (sp) to prevent from allergic reaction , as far as I know Asprin aint got a damn thing to do with that , so YES get yourself some Benadryl, "something you should have had before you started"kinda like post cycle therapy (pct). no use starting DNP and then havinf to stop because your ass broke out in hives, because you lagged on the Benadryl. And next time just take the dnp tab and wrap it in a small peice of foil bro.

Ok its 8:45pm right now. I have NEVER NEVER felt so horrible before! i keep this chills. if i touch any part of my body specially my head i get chills through the rest of my body. i feel like i got to throw up sometimes.... wow... is this normal... i drink like crazy. and my mouth is still dry. but im more concerned that i keep getting light headed and i feel like im going to be sick.

yep, u drink and ur mouth within a couple minutes feels drier than before...Are u eating ur carbs like i told u to?

pudge

bro keep us posted on your results. I have been considering
DNP also and would like to know your experiance.....what were your stats when you started?

yep, what E-swift said...drink sports drinks like gatorade, powerade, or baby drinks like pedialyte...i prefer twinlab's ultra fuel

pudge

kept waking up during the night cause the weather didnt help it was 90degrees outside. Bought Gatorade to drink through out the day. Eating carbs. what foods with carbs would you guys recomend maybe ill add something to what im eating. or maybe not :)... please give advice. Taking my second pill in 10min. so we will see how its gonna be. Thx.

granola, cereal bars, pop tarts...go out and eat man..dont be scared, remember ur testing it out...so test it out

pudge

ok this is soo weird.. i took the pill today at 9:am ate everything... took 2 stackers and 2 aspirins already... Nothing... im feeling nothing... this is weird.. i woke up this morning i was still feeling warm from the night before then by like 8 i cooled down. took the pill at 9am. it 4:10pm right now and im not even feeling warm.... i read in bimmers post that he ate pizza and it helped... maybe i should do the same :)...

ok as pudge said, i went out and bought gronala bars and pop tarts :).... drank 4 of those 1 liter bottles of gatorade. its 10pm right now and im begining to burn.

Back