Starting first cycle..Test C 250mg/Anadrol 50mg

I am 175lbs been working out 6 days a week, Hour a day for a year and a half now.I figure it is time to start my first cycle.I hear this is a strong cycle for a first time but then I hear Ill get really good results from it. Ill be taking 500 mgs of Test C a week for 10 weeks and 50MGs of anadrol everyday for 4 weeks.Will be running nolvadex for my PCT.Also will be taking, Multivitamins,fish oil,Milk thistle,co cu-10 for some sides.If theres any advice someone could give me please do so!

drop the anadrol. you don't need anadrol in your first cycle. bump your cycle to 12 weeks. get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin or adex. I prefer aromasin. I also would recommend clomid and nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) together.
whats your age?
a year and half aint much man...post some pics also

Follow kingbf advice drop the oral and add clomid in pct for ur first cycle. Once u know how ur body reacts to aas u can run more compounds on future cycles

drop the anadrol. you don't need anadrol in your first cycle. bump your cycle to 12 weeks. get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin or adex. I prefer aromasin. I also would recommend clomid and nolva for pct together.
whats your age?

to be honest I actually started this cycle 13 days ago....Like a idiot didnt do much research untill I got my anadrol.The guy I got it from said Ill be fine.After some research I got test C and have done 2 shots so far.So Im already on the drol should I still stop?..Also the dude I get from said I should just be fine with nolvadex for my pct since im only 23.I just wanna do this the right way now.After doing some research I realize its more complex then I thought.But so far just in 13 days from the anadrol Ive put on about 10lbs...Pretty happy about it to be honest and would hate to stop the anadrol now lol!.Is there a reason why its no good for me?

This is me before working out.I was heavy on heroin and oxycotin and this picture is of me in a crack house but for heroin pretty much!
View attachment 550748
I ended up in prison and thats where the world of working out opened up to me...After I got out of prison I decided to clean Up a little more.And this is me now..I went from 131lbs - 175 lbs in lil over a year without a steroid.
View attachment 550749
View attachment 550750

But now my gains just arent coming how I wish they was...It seems I eat and eat and work on a great diet soo hard just to maintain what I have weight wise..yes I keep getting more cut up...But I wanna be a Monster..I dont want the lean look...I wanna be fucn huge man!!! lol

Anadrol is nasty stuff...it works, but it is so hard on your liver that personally, I don't see the value in the trade off. I would look at maybe bumping up the test, and if you are looking for bulk, maybe add Deca to the test. Make sure you have Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand though....

Your weight gain is undoubtedly all water from the Anadrol...so that is deceiving. Add Clomid to your PCT.

Last edited:
anadrol is some strong shit. after seeing my buddy's eye's turn yellow and he had horrible liver pains I would never touch it. people say to use test only for your first cycle because if you start adding in other compound you wont know which ones giving you sides. if you already halfway through its up to you if you want to stop now. and that 10 pounds is from you not taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like you should be. your retaining a shiton of water brother which you will be pissing out when you stop taking it. so get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). im glad your cleaning up your act but don't let your addictive personality take over again. riods can also put you in an early grave. keep researching and learn as much as possible before you start any new compounds...don't rely on some guy off the street and do you own reseach...youll be way better off in the end

what is a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) ??...And how do I get this?.....btw I already have a few sides...Other mourning my Blood pressure was 187 over 102.I sometimes get pains in my lower stomach.I sweat super hardcore at night as well where I have to sleep on towls.....Kind of mad that this guy would put me straight on anadrol now!!...I worked really hard to get healthy from bieng a heroin addict for all them years!..I wanna do this the most healthiest way possible...Btw does 110$ for 30ml anadrol sound right?..had to pay 170$ for 20ml bottle of test C from him!..That probably is over priced as well lol!

yes you def overpaid but whatever...don't add anything to your cycle. drop the anadrol and get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin or adex. he has to have that. Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will help with all the sides. i.e. bloat, high bp and acne to name a few

Deca brings a whole different story to the mix. You already don't know about Aromatase inhibitor (AI), which you need to hurry up and read the stickies on the main forum. Let alone having to add ANOTHEr compound for prolactin levels. Just stick to the test for now. AIs and post cycle therapy (pct) can be found by click the RUI banner on main forum page.

also you should start reading all the threads at the top of the forum. theres a lot of good info in there and it sounds like you need it no offence

yea Ima deff hafta do some more research...Dude said he had anadrol and it would get me bigger..I looked it up once and saw people said they put on 30lbs from it and had amazing strength so I bought some..Then discoverd that I should run test with it...So asked him and he said he had Test C 250mg so I got that...He told me he will give me my nolvadex soon and can get me clomid aswell but its really expensive..

cost shouldn't matter cause your natty may never come back if you don't post cycle therapy (pct). or it will take a long fucking time. get adex or aromasin for sure. if you don't your going to look like a bloated acne infested dumb dumb running around with high BP

Dude, just read the stickies then ask questions, every question you have asked is stuck to the top of the forum.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ycleing-beginners-guide-your-first-cycle.html
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...-aromatize-inhibitors-gyno-pct-must-read.html
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/111479-massive-newbie-info.html
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/595482-standard-pct-s.html
Glad your clean man, but as others said, watch out for that addictive personality, AAS can sink a hook in you just as deep. I know how hard those opiates can grab you by the balls, glad you beat that shit.

You said you were about to buy deca...and you don't have the money for Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PCt??? It's like $150 man..prolly close to the amount you were gonna pay for deca...RUI (red lion banner) is pretty good pricing.

Yeah, just stop the anadrol and get some estrogen control with arimidex. That will help that blood pressure. You definitely don't want to be running your blood pressure that high. Get that under control.

drop the anadrol. you don't need anadrol in your first cycle. bump your cycle to 12 weeks. get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin or adex. I prefer aromasin. I also would recommend clomid and nolva for pct together.
whats your age?

Couldnt have said it any better ^

Back