Std

Exkon

Sorry I don't mean to come off as an asshole but I'm really suprised of how little most of you know about stds. There is a Poll in this forum about stds that inspired me to write this. Im hoping some of you learn something here or take the time to learn more.

Genital Herpes - This is an extremely common STD with no cure and condoms won't protect you here, even when someone is not showing symptoms it can be passed on through viral shedding. Its a bit scary to know that 1 in 4 Americans have it and don't even know it. In some people symptoms can be so mild that they overlook it as just a small itch or red bump.
Also, oral herpes (HSV-1) which is usually found on someones lip (coldsores) can be passed to your genital area.

Genital Warts - Again, very common with no cure and condoms won't protect you. For women only, some might say that if you have had no symptoms for x number of years and all your pap smears come back ok that the virus clears itself from your body. I don't know if that is proven though.

Clamydia - Cool, theres a cure for this one. Problem is, so many people have it and don't even know it. Just because you're not pissing out razor blades or dripping fluids doesn't mean its not there. This can be passed on orally as well.

I'm not sure how it is in the U.S but here in Canada standard STD tests don't screen for Herpes or Warts so if youre sexually active, theres a good chance you're infected and don't know it yet. Symptoms may come 1-100 years later or never but that doesn't mean you can't pass it on.

Exkon said:
Sorry I don't mean to come off as an asshole but I'm really suprised of how little most of you know about stds. There is a Poll in this forum about stds that inspired me to write this. Im hoping some of you learn something here or take the time to learn more.

Genital Herpes - This is an extremely common STD with no cure and condoms won't protect you here, even when someone is not showing symptoms it can be passed on through viral shedding. Its a bit scary to know that 1 in 4 Americans have it and don't even know it. In some people symptoms can be so mild that they overlook it as just a small itch or red bump.
Also, oral herpes (HSV-1) which is usually found on someones lip (coldsores) can be passed to your genital area.

Genital Warts - Again, very common with no cure and condoms won't protect you. For women only, some might say that if you have had no symptoms for x number of years and all your pap smears come back ok that the virus clears itself from your body. I don't know if that is proven though.

Clamydia - Cool, theres a cure for this one. Problem is, so many people have it and don't even know it. Just because you're not pissing out razor blades or dripping fluids doesn't mean its not there. This can be passed on orally as well.

I'm not sure how it is in the U.S but here in Canada standard STD tests don't screen for Herpes or Warts so if youre sexually active, theres a good chance you're infected and don't know it yet. Symptoms may come 1-100 years later or never but that doesn't mean you can't pass it on.

Wow! Thanx for the mood pick me up man! Now everybodys gonna be walkin around paranoid, scratchin ther shit.... :afro:

Most of the guys that get pussy on this board already have all of the common STDs.

Most of the guys that don't get pussy on this board need not worry about precautions.

yea the clap is not good, i was pissing razor blades for a bit, but i thought it was just the "coke" cuz it went away, but then when the chick you're dating tells you she somehow got it, you kinda put 2 and 2 together

drk_diggler said:

That was my 2nd choice for my user name....well atleast i got you posting in here,,stops you from giving out poor second hand advice in the anabolic forum.....BOOM HEAD SHOT

Last edited:
Exkon said:
some might say that if you have had no symptoms for x number of years and all your pap smears come back ok that the virus clears itself from your body. I don't know if that is proven though.

Not true.

everything you said about herpes goes for WARTS and it's not warts per say it is actually the HPV!
FACT: 80%+ of the sexually active males in America have the HPV. if you have a Wart on your hand that is a strand of HPV.
FACT: 50%+ of the sexually active females in America have the HPV.

put a helmet on your soldier before you send him in the bush!

i never drive with my seatbelt on, drink expired milk, and always fuck without rubbers cause I live in the fast lane like that. I just file my genital warts with a file and I'm ready to rock, I encourage everyone to do the same.

To each his own, brotha. But you've GOT to be safe. Not wise to think with your dick. Use a condom, and yeah...don't be an idiot. :shoot2:

Last edited:
diegothailand said:
Allah will protect you; it is his will.

I've tagged just under 100 different girls, most of them over and over. Knock on major, major wood....cuz no std to date! Condoms and good lubrication DO work. Also, common sense: avoid skunk-fish pussies, :afro: s, and other high-risk factors. And always jizz in her mouth.

Have you ever pee'd in her butt?

jonnyfast said:
everything you said about herpes goes for WARTS and it's not warts per say it is actually the HPV!
FACT: 80%+ of the sexually active males in America have the HPV. if you have a Wart on your hand that is a strand of HPV.
FACT: 50%+ of the sexually active females in America have the HPV.

put a helmet on your soldier before you send him in the bush!
Yeah the virus that causes genital warts is called HPV got nothing to do with ya average run of the mill wart tho.
You get these lil tags of skin on ya bits sometimes alone sometimes in clusters like cauliflower.

The virus itself is trillions of microns small in size and can actualy pass through condom rubber.But most cases are from skin to skin contact.

It can cause cervical cancer in women so screening is important.The thing is most people already have this bastard virus so if you do knowningly have it the likelyhood the next person you root proberly already has it but may not know yet. :toilet:

Back