stealth labs supertest450...fraking full of pain!?!

hammer53

Chief SmackaHoe
First. I'm on my bb, no more internet @ home, and this site is not bb friendly, can't search easily for this answer which is probably, really high ba, cut with another oil.

But I'm on week 2, 900mg both weeks and will level down to 750 a week for a while. My first shot in left cheek last sunday, totally lumped up, still sore, and I developed a knot in my lower back. Took second shot yesterday, and now I can barely sit. I'm cutting with a lil stealth tren I have left over. Still hurts like a bitch.

Am I a pussy ir is this normal. This is stealth from (and don't bother asking cuz I won't tell you) well know online source. Good gains on stealth test cyp and tren.

Any feedback appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Yeah, its normal with Stealth. Really high concentration of ba.

Thx. I got nervous with this knot in my lower back. But no abcess and iuse clean shit and refiltered before using. I'm gunna run out of tren soon and can't wait for the real fun to start! Lol

Yeah, no shit. I ran that Super Test 400, and I had a knot similar to what ur describing in my lower back on my left side, so I feel ur pain bro. Had trouble sitting as well. Thats a pain u gotta love though. Its a love, hate thing. That shit will ease up somewhat, but not alot.

It's probably because the Test is dosed so high... I can't run anything higher than ~300mg/ml or I have some serious negative reactions.

appreicate your feedback. love the pain. worth it, cus im already mentally gaining, up on my bench yesterday! knot is getting better and the second shot not so bad and feeling better already. hope all goes well. thx again!

i dont know very many who are fans of the stealth products, but if that's all you can get i guess you go w/ it

ya man my friend and i ran the same shit... made my ass look deformed it was such a horrible pain i stick with the 250. way less pain. try the stealth super tren. that stuff is awesome.

Back