Steriods for the over 40's men

Matt007

I am over 46 and did cycles i my youth. With those cycles I have some of the side effects of water retention and slight gyno. I have had blood tests done and found my test levels are down. I have tried to raise them with doctors advice via Sus 250 but my body does not seem to hold the levels after my term is done with test.

So now I am living in china and and getting to and English speak doctor is almost impossible and I need some advice with keeping test levels up to about 17 or 20.

I would like to raise my test levels, cut my water retention or "soft look" and take something that does not covert to estrogen.

I was thinking about or Turinabol and stanozolol 50mg but need some other advice.

So running a "cycle" of sustanon will not increase your natural testosterone levels. It actually completely 100% shuts down your natural testosterone production while you use it. This suppresses your HPTA and when you finally come off the Sust, it is very likely that your natural testosterone levels will be lower than before when they turn back on. Especially if you did not run PCT.

Running Winny or tbol will do the same thing but will actually be even worse for you. While you are on them you will not be replacing your natural (endogenous) testosterone with exogenous testosterone. So you will have no testosterone in your body while you run either of those. You will in effect be castrated.

Raising your natural testosterone requires treatment. But before we can provide suggestions, we need to know what your blood work looks like. What is your Total Testosterone, LH, FSH, Estradiol, CBC, CMP, TSH, Vitamin D and Prolactin?

you want something to up your test but something that doesnt convert to estrogen?? Test will convert depending on your bodies chemistry and how you react. Therefor an AI is always needed, recommended

Better of taking a TRT dose of Test E or C to keep stable levels, Sustanon a
has short and long esters in it..stick with the long esters. And No, your body will never hold the test level when you come off thats why its test replacement therapy or a blast

just my .02

So running a "cycle" of sustanon will not increase your natural testosterone levels. It actually completely 100% shuts down your natural testosterone production while you use it. This suppresses your HPTA and when you finally come off the Sust, it is very likely that your natural testosterone levels will be lower than before when they turn back on. Especially if you did not run PCT.

Running Winny or tbol will do the same thing but will actually be even worse for you. While you are on them you will not be replacing your natural (endogenous) testosterone with exogenous testosterone. So you will have no testosterone in your body while you run either of those. You will in effect be castrated.
Can't get any better advice than that my brother
Raising your natural testosterone requires treatment. But before we can provide suggestions, we need to know what your blood work looks like. What is your Total Testosterone, LH, FSH, Estradiol, CBC, CMP, TSH, Vitamin D and Prolactin?
Best advice u could get I can't even add to it megatron covered it all

Back