steroid cycle recomendations

brett_112

hey everybody.
i am just looking for some general advice/ opinions on what a good cycle/stacks would be for me to take. i am 21 yrs old and currently weight 180 with roughly 12% bf. i would like to put on a solid 10 lbs after im thru with the cycle.

about a year ago i did the basic deca/dbol cycle and noticed good gains but my diet and workout regimine were no where nears what they are today.

My thought right now are on taking a test(not sure which ester though) I also heard that after say 6 weeks on a test, it is beneficial to start with some deca-durabolin, to enhance lean muscle gains. does this sound right??

i would also intend to end my cycle with a cuttin drug(clen, tren, winny???)

ALL INPUT IS REALLY APPRECIATED AS I AM KINDA A ROOKIE WITH THIS STUFF. THANKS TO ALL THAT TAKE THE TIME

This is where i am at right now....

try just a test eth or cyp for 10-12 weeks at 500 mg , wait 2 weeks after last injection and start pct.

I agree with above nice pics bro but looks like you pay way to much attention to your arms and need more diverted to your chest and probaly legs also...

in all hoesty i think you shouldnt even be trying any cycle right now!!! you dont even look as if you been lifting long as it is? lift, eat right and let your natural ability do some work for you. then maybe try a cycle or two.

AND you havent really researched anything at all have you? not being mean but u prob have so much potential example your question i have been on this site registered for 6 years and that has got to be the most common over asked Q? by people who do not bother reading the newbie info or reading around. once you read around lift some mor eat right a few more years come back and ask... and again i am not trying to be cruel just giving you a little more knolege you will need and regret you do not have later in life this site is full of it (READ)

thanks alot for all the feedback guys

and thanks for the advice chatbear, i will definetly do some more research

Back