steroid&insulin

just diabetic

im diabetic starting my first cycle,im only using sustaplex 325, post cycle therapy (pct) clomid.just wanted to know.i inject my insulin,so will i have any bad side affects if i take my insulin and sus.because i know some things just dont mix well.

steroid can make your, sorry 4 my english, sugar illness get deeper
if u have a good doctor contact with them about it and when ull get started you cycle let the doctor have an eye 4 u

btw susta is not good idea 4 1st cycle for everybody imo;)

You want to mix them together and shoot them with a slin pin sub-q ? It doesnt work that way.

no i have 23G pins for the sustaplex,the insulin i take seprate.i shoot that in my stomach.not together.this is not my first cycle, it just my first in 4 years.i could of got tes cyp but i heard of bigger gains with sus.and i do have a pct, clomid.im 29 years old 186 lbs i was bigger at 220 but i dropped weight to fight i do MMA.and im 6"2.

You'll be fine. If you do a google search on testosterone and diabetes you will find many doctors that treat diabetes with testosterone. It does not make your diabetes worse it makes it better.

And test is test. By the time your body strips the ester, the ester has to be stripped before it becomes active, your body won't know what ester it started out as.

you could probably do alot with just the insulin and timing before needing to add the test...just my opinion, i've never used slin.

if you do Sustanon (sust) make sure to inject 3 times a week so the prop ester is not wasted...dont know how it works with diabetes but inject the slin pwo and then take in some fast digesting carbs

Back