steroids and relationships

wait... she lost her virginity to you??

then she said he was bigger than you??

dump her.. dont think twice about it.. dump her now...

her having been a virgin is bad enough!! dump her.. what the fuck are you thinking being with a girl who is a virgin?? u think girls like that are lifetime girls?? what did you think she was going to have you and only you for the rest of her life??

youre young, and a little dumb like all of us were at your age.. never get serious with a virgin.. its only going to end up hurting you..

let her go.. deal with the pain of the breakup.. it will save you alot more pain if you stick around.. my 10 cents at this point

What 3J said. Get the fuck out of that relationship! She has u all messed up in the head. Look at you... even taking some of the blame for her banging another dude.

u know i get drunk myself once in a while.. i get into arguments with my wife.. i have had plenty of chances to cheat on her..

i dont.. period.. if i feel the need to cheat on my wife im better off leaving her.. why put her or yourself through that???

her having been a virgin is bad enough!! dump her.. what the fuck are you thinking being with a girl who is a virgin?? u think girls like that are lifetime girls?? what did you think she was going to have you and only you for the rest of her life??

youre young, and a little dumb like all of us were at your age.. never get serious with a virgin.. its only going to end up hurting you..

let her go.. deal with the pain of the breakup.. it will save you alot more pain if you stick around.. my 10 cents at this point

This^^^. To a T!!

I agree with you man. It really wasn't his fault but it just pisses me off knowing I was the only guy she had ever been with and now she has been with another man. My confidence is down and it sucks. She even told me he was bigger than me and that hurt like a bitch I have always been pretty confident with myself to an extent and in bed I have never had complaints from girls and they would come back for more. I can hardly have sex with her now because I start to think of what she did and I wonder if she is thinking of him during it.

I never realized how bad cheating was and I would even encourage my friends to get with girls even if they had a girlfriend but that will never happen again. Cheating is horrible because what it does to the other person is fucking terrible.

you have some confidence issues.. i recall you calling yourself "skinny fat".. yet your pictures didn't come close to that description when you sent them to me.. its not your body or the way you look.. its your attitude that needs fixing

you have some confidence issues.. i recall you calling yourself "skinny fat".. yet your pictures didn't come close to that description when you sent them to me.. its not your body or the way you look.. its your attitude that needs fixing

I didn't really have confidence issues until she did this to me. Whats wrong with my attitude?

I only said im skinny fat because I have looked at pictures of people who are skinny fat and they look the way I do and also a trainer at my gym told me I was skinny fat.

Its harder to just kick her to the curb than that. It only hurt so much because I trusted her and I was the only guy she had ever been with and I liked that. But we have been through alot together she was there for me when my mom passed away three years ago and she was there when my grandmother who raised me my whole life passed away last year. Im going to try to give her another chance but I don't trust her at all now so im being very cautious and if she cheats again it wont hurt near as bad and I will have no problem dumping her and moving on. I think its so hard to let go because I have lost everyone who has meant anything to me within the past 3 years and ALOT has changed.

She may do it again but she may not, no one knows for sure. But I do know if she does it again she will be sitting on the curb. But for now Im trying to focus more on myself and my goals in lifting and in my career just trying to make money and save it.

I am pissed at the dude because she just turned 17 in April and he is 22 years old. He gave her a bunch of alcohol and got her drunk me and her were in an argument and her heart was broken and she said she was very mad at me and she thought she was done with me so she went to a party with her friends and didn't plan on having sex. She hates herself now and I can tell she feels bad for what she did. Im not saying that its all his fault or even all her fault. She put herself in the situation to drink in the first place and then she chose to have sex drunk or not she still made the choice. It was her first time ever getting drunk so maybe she went a little overboard and lost self control i don't know.

I don't only blame her and him but I blame myself too because she says I don't show my emotions towards anything and i don't give her enough attention. I will agree with her on that but its only because of all the shit I have been through in my life I keep my emotions bottled up and I am numb to things. Im not going to keep going on and high jack this thread or throw all of my problems on everyone though but if things work then they do if not then I guess you just live and learn.

Thanks for the advice though guys it means more than you know.

I know if she'll do it again, the answer is yes she will. Why wait until she hurts you yet again to tell her 'bye bye' ? That way of thinking right there tells me that if it did happen again you would tell yourself the same thing, 'next time'. That way of thinking lets people take advantage of you plain and simple. Im not trying to be hard on you I am telling you the way it is and the way life and people you don't want in you life work.

Quit making excuses for keeping her around. She had another man penis inside of her, thats take a hike right fuckin now im my books. And oh 'I got drunk' is no excuse for anything, if someone cant control their actions when they drink well then they probably shouldn't drink and if they still decide to drink then why would you want to be with a person like that?

Let me give you some advice here. You need to figure out who you are as a person, and you need to, in you mind set a standard for yourself, you need to tell yourself what youll put up with and what you wont, you need to have self respect and self esteem, you need to be who you are at all times and if someone isn't rollin how you want them to roll, then they need to fuck right off, no question. Never let anyone take advantage of you at any cost. 3 strike your out is for baseball, if life its one strike and your out as far as Im concerned.

Treat people how you want to be treated, and as far as Im concerned treat people how they treat you.

Heres a story a friend of mine told me.......

His buddy was at the bar playing pool with some friends and his wife one night. They were having drinks and having a good time. Everyone was starting to get a buzz on including his wife. She starting getting rowdy....throwing pretzels at him and whatnot, he brushed it off like it wasn't a big deal. She kept at it, except now she was throwing coins at him and calling him names so he told her to knock it off, she didn't stop and finally he told her to shut the fuck up or they were going home, she grabbed a pool stick and hit him with it......He turned around and knocked her clean right out, she came to ask said 'what the fuck' he said you wanna act like a man youll get treated like one.

Now I in now way advocate hitting a female and I never have but I hope you understand the point behind that story.

Don't make anyone seem better or make them feel better than they really are.

Last edited:
I didn't really have confidence issues until she did this to me. Whats wrong with my attitude?

I only said im skinny fat because I have looked at pictures of people who are skinny fat and they look the way I do and also a trainer at my gym told me I was skinny fat.

i was talking about confidence issues as your attitude.. not that you have a shitty attitude lol..

your trainer is an asshole.. hes supposed to be supporting you not putting you down.. and ive been doing this for a long time.. shaping bodies for a living.. you, my friend, are not skinny fat.. you have a solid base of lbm.. skinny fat people have no muscle..

dont think i was coming down on you... youre in a very tough and hurtful situation.. no one disagrees.. and its tough to take our advice and apply it because your emotions are involved..

we are all talking from experience man.. keep that in mind.. you'll say the same thing to some 20 year old going through something similar in 10 years.. i promise

I know if she'll do it again, the answer is yes she will. Why wait until she hurts you yet again to tell her 'bye bye' ? That way of thinking right there tells me that if it did happen again you would tell yourself the same thing, 'next time'. That way of thinking lets people take advantage of you plain and simple. Im not trying to be hard on you I am telling you the way it is and the way life and people you don't want in you life work.

Quit making excuses for keeping her around. She had another man penis inside of her, thats take a hike right fuckin now im my books. And oh 'I got drunk' is no excuse for anything, if someone cant control their actions when they drink well then they probably shouldn't drink and if they still decide to drink then why would you want to be with a person like that?

Let me give you some advice here. You need to figure out who you are as a person, and you need to, in you mind set a standard for yourself, you need to tell yourself what youll put up with and what you wont, you need to have self respect and self esteem, you need to be who you are at all times and if someone isn't rollin how you want them to roll, then they need to fuck right off, no question. Never let anyone take advantage of you at any cost. 3 strike your out is for baseball, if life its one strike and your out as far as Im concerned.

Treat people how you want to be treated, and as far as Im concerned treat people how they treat you.

Heres a story a friend of mine told me.......

His buddy was at the bar playing pool with some friends and his wife one night. They were having drinks and having a good time. Everyone was starting to get a buzz on including his wife. She starting getting rowdy....throwing pretzels at him and whatnot, he brushed it off like it wasn't a big deal. She kept at it, except now she was throwing coins at him and calling him names so he told her to knock it off, she didn't stop and finally he told her to shut the fuck up or they were going home, she grabbed a pool stick and hit him with it......He turned around and knocked her clean right out, she came to ask said 'what the fuck' he said you wanna act like a man youll get treated like one.

Now I in now way advocate hitting a female and I never have but I hope you understand the point behind that story.

Don't make anyone seem better or make them feel better than they really are.

Thank you so much for that. I see what you are trying to say man and believe it or not when it comes to anyone or anything else I really don't put up with peoples shit, like I said I have lost alot of loved ones already in my life and I'm basically on my own now I have no family left and it really sucks. But there is one thing about me if I say I am going to do something I am going to do it.

I love the story by the way it has a great point to it. Thanks for sharing it. Thats what I am trying to do currently is figure out who I am and what I want. After losing my grandmother last year I haven't been the same I had to move out of the only place I have ever called home and It was like watching my father and mother pass away right before my eyes. I still sometimes hope that I will wake up and everything will be a nightmare but I know its not.

Thats how I get by everyday is by blocking out the pain and refusing to accept the truth and then there are days where I just wake up and face reality. I am a firm believer in the saying "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger". I also believe that everyone can make a mistake once in their life but if you do the same thing again it then becomes a choice. I try to be kind hearted and forgiving and put myself in another persons shoes.

Thank you so much for that. I see what you are trying to say man and believe it or not when it comes to anyone or anything else I really don't put up with peoples shit, like I said I have lost alot of loved ones already in my life and I'm basically on my own now I have no family left and it really sucks. But there is one thing about me if I say I am going to do something I am going to do it.

I love the story by the way it has a great point to it. Thanks for sharing it. Thats what I am trying to do currently is figure out who I am and what I want. After losing my grandmother last year I haven't been the same I had to move out of the only place I have ever called home and It was like watching my father and mother pass away right before my eyes. I still sometimes hope that I will wake up and everything will be a nightmare but I know its not.

Thats how I get by everyday is by blocking out the pain and refusing to accept the truth and then there are days where I just wake up and face reality. I am a firm believer in the saying "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger". I also believe that everyone can make a mistake once in their life but if you do the same thing again it then becomes a choice. I try to be kind hearted and forgiving and put myself in another persons shoes.

And hey I in no way to sounds negative, so don't take it that way. Im sure everyone has had their heart broken from one thing or another at some point in their life so Im just trying to give you some good positive advice to help you along your way. Youll look back on this years from now and laugh. But you need to get rid of this girl and show some self respect. Bro, there are soooooooo many girls out there don't settle for anything less than what you expect.

i was talking about confidence issues as your attitude.. not that you have a shitty attitude lol..

your trainer is an asshole.. hes supposed to be supporting you not putting you down.. and ive been doing this for a long time.. shaping bodies for a living.. you, my friend, are not skinny fat.. you have a solid base of lbm.. skinny fat people have no muscle..

dont think i was coming down on you... youre in a very tough and hurtful situation.. no one disagrees.. and its tough to take our advice and apply it because your emotions are involved..

we are all talking from experience man.. keep that in mind.. you'll say the same thing to some 20 year old going through something similar in 10 years.. i promise

Thanks man I appreciate it. I know youre only trying to help and I don't mind at all. Im going to take your word on me not being skinny fat because you obviously know more than I do on the subject. I do know that I used to be skinny fat for sure because I never lifted and all I would do is play basketball and play video games and eat whatever I wanted. I think I have changed my body greatly from where it used to be on my own but it is no where close to where I want to be. But with youre help I am feeling like I can definitely achieve my goals, I have the motivation and dedication so there should be no reason why I cant.

As for the girlfriend thing I know you guys are right. I was honestly just telling my little 15 year old brother the exact same thing you guys are telling me about 1 month ago when his girlfriend left him and started dating a new guy. He was so hurt and upset and i tried to comfort him but I found it so funny because I have been through all the little puppy love relationships where I thought I loved them and blah blha blah and then the depressing breakup. But this is much different than that and I have strong feelings for her, I know that I probably should leave and I know I would be alright and pull through and end up happy but It is much easier said than done.

There are days where I say okay if you're going to forgive her then just do it. But then I sit and think about it and how she could do this to me and I get pissed and disgusted and I could care less whether we are together or not. Its like im on an emotional rollercoaster and I hate it lol.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I know youre only trying to help and I don't mind at all. Im going to take your word on me not being skinny fat because you obviously know more than I do on the subject. I do know that I used to be skinny fat for sure because I never lifted and all I would do is play basketball and play video games and eat whatever I wanted. I think I have changed my body greatly from where it used to be on my own but it is no where close to where I want to be. But with youre help I am feeling like I can definitely achieve my goals, I have the motivation and dedication so there should be no reason why I cant.

As for the girlfriend thing I know you guys are right. I was honestly just telling my little 15 year old brother the exact same thing you guys are telling me about 1 month ago when his girlfriend left him and started dating a new guy. He was so hurt and upset and i tried to comfort him but I found it so funny because I have been through all the little puppy love relationships where I thought I loved them and blah blha blah and then the depressing breakup. But this is much different than that and I have strong feelings for her, I know that I probably should leave and I know I would be alright and pull through and end up happy but It is much easier said than done.

There are days where I say okay if you're going to forgive her then just do it. But then I sit and think about it and how she could do this to me and I get pissed and disgusted and I could care less whether we are together or not. Its like im on an emotional rollercoaster and I hate it lol.

man I'll tell you what I done in my last bad relationship. I cared about the girl and she cheated on. So I sit back and Sai to myself everyone is going to tell you what they think you should do but in all honesty what advice would I give someone if they were to tell me the exact scenario of what I was going through. Then i answered myself. Noone knowsyour personal psyche, personality or demeanor like you do. So there is literally noone better to take advice from. I answered "you should leave" as if I were answering someone else so that's what I done. I told myself to take all emotions and disregard them and only continue with the logical answer I'd given myself. It was one of the toughest things I ever done, but I did not detour from my original answer. And today I'm happy I took my advice, i'm smarter then anyone I know when it comes to my personal best interest emotionally and so are you. So my advice is take your advice while purposefully leaving out emotions.

Buddy!! You need grow a set and kick that slut outta your life. Guaranteed not the first time nor the last itll happen!!! Jesus man, forgivin someone who cheats is giving yhem permission to do it again. Get serious bro.

No point im being mad at the dude, its not his fault its hers!!!

don't hold back Schredder, tell us what you really think........lol

Buddy!! You need grow a set and kick that slut outta your life. Guaranteed not the first time nor the last itll happen!!! Jesus man, forgivin someone who cheats is giving yhem permission to do it again. Get serious bro.

No point im being mad at the dude, its not his fault its hers!!!

Haha shit I was going to post, you need to let her go... But this is what I really wanted to say lol... FUCK HER OFF!

I would never tell a girlfriend hour my roid use. Your just giving her levage against you. What do you have to gain in telling her ? If she was my wife I'd tell her. That's my life partner. Also, if my wife does tell on me in a moment of anger then realizes she made a mistake, the court system can't make her testify against me cause she is my wife. Just my 2 cent lol.

But if you have kids and ever divorce, she will surely use your AAS usage against you if need be. I am 47 years old and have been around the block many times. The ideal that you find your life partner and share everything together and live happily forever after is just that, an ideal. 50% of all marriages end in divorce, and 50% of the people that stay married end up hating each other but don't divorce for various reasons (kids, financially they cannot, etc). It is a rare couple these days that stays together forever and is really happy and that shares everything. I actually do not think it true that you have to share everything with your spouse. There will be things you should keep to yourself to protect the marriage as best you can. Disclosing your AAS usage may or may not be the right thing for you, just depends on your situation and the women you are with. But dont take it as a black-n-white scenario, its all a shade of gray, like most major life decisions.

As for the situation with IamAuNatural, I think you should do what you believe is best for you, but that being said, she already holds the power differential if you stay with her, and she is only 17 and that means she does not know herself very well, and you are pretty young too, and probably dont know yourself yet either. Trust me, I did not understand people or myself until I was in my middle to late 30s. So, maybe the best course of action is take it slow, but be ready to move on, as the relationship already has 1 major strike against it, and the second strike, in my opinion, is extreme youth.

Dude, this is a great post. Since the moment I felt things were moving ahead in my current relationship, I explained and came out about my use of even just prohormones.

I think, if you demonstrate honesty and open mindedness with your significant other, they will tend to be better listeners in regards to anything you have to tell them.

She's wonderful about it all actually, even when I explained that I have been researching and considering AAS. Shit! now, since explaining my diet to her and how dedicated I want to be with this... She won't even let me think of eating out of my plan. Incredible girl really.

3J is completely right about this. The moment you feel your relationship is moving forward into a more serious zone, disclose everything! It may shed light on something you've missed in the past and save you a lot of grief later.

Excellent post again! Important topic I think.

Any chance you could tell me where I could find a girl like that?

I agree with you man. It really wasn't his fault but it just pisses me off knowing I was the only guy she had ever been with and now she has been with another man. My confidence is down and it sucks. She even told me he was bigger than me and that hurt like a bitch I have always been pretty confident with myself to an extent and in bed I have never had complaints from girls and they would come back for more. I can hardly have sex with her now because I start to think of what she did and I wonder if she is thinking of him during it.

I never realized how bad cheating was and I would even encourage my friends to get with girls even if they had a girlfriend but that will never happen again. Cheating is horrible because what it does to the other person is fucking terrible.

Bro, she sounds like a royal c*nt. She made a comment to intentionally hurt you, 3j said it right...

Drop her like a rock.... In the ocean.

Last edited:
yup.. honesty is the best option when you know for a fact you want to spend the rest of your life with her

Back