Steroids and surgury

Jean-Claude

This will probably seem like a weird question but I recently had surgety and the doctor advsed me to take no medication before or after and I'm on a test deca an anavar cycle... Do you think any of these can slow down my healing... As it highers blood pressure etc?? thanks

I did a pec tear surgery a few weeks back. I have been taking HGH/test/tren right to the day I ruptured my pec and continued to take HGH and low dosages of test right past the surgery.

The only thing on surgery day, the nurse said my blood pressure was extremely high 160/100 or something close to that.

I continue to take HGH and test and my recovery has been fast and smooth. My doctor said he is amazed with the speed I recover at in comparison to everyone else.

I did a pec tear surgery a few weeks back. I have been taking HGH/test/tren right to the day I ruptured my pec and continued to take HGH and low dosages of test right past the surgery.

The only thing on surgery day, the nurse said my blood pressure was extremely high 160/100 or something close to that.

I continue to take HGH and test and my recovery has been fast and smooth. My doctor said he is amazed with the speed I recover at in comparison to everyone else.

damn brother,thats getting a little high for you BP,how is it now?

Back