Steroids as a contraceptive.......

high doses of nandrolone or trenbolone are a 100% guarantee of infertility for me,
Nandrolone has been tested for that, in Germany I believe. It had a 99% success rate. But there was one test person that just wouldn't become infertile. Because of this 'superman', as he was called, the idea of nandrolon as an infertilty aid is still on the drawing boards.

outlawtas2 said:
lol pretty funny coincidence.

okay, I am full of crap, the plate refers to me(the car has 300hp but I wouldnt call that juiced up...), but thats what I tell people

needsize said:
okay, I am full of crap, the plate refers to me(the car has 300hp but I wouldnt call that juiced up...), but thats what I tell people

aaaaaahahahahahaha that is the best licenseplate i think i have ever seen! i'm in ontario too bro lol and i am gonna piss myself laughing if i see that plate on the road one day!

I've read that it's possible for a person to become fertile again on super-high doses of testosterone because there is enough test in the bloodstream to saturate the leydig cells and generate sperm. not sure how true this is, as you were also taking HCG that could have been the culprit.

goiterjoe said:
I've read that it's possible for a person to become fertile again on super-high doses of testosterone because there is enough test in the bloodstream to saturate the leydig cells and generate sperm. not sure how true this is, as you were also taking HCG that could have been the culprit.

I have never heard this, but what a great excuse to use a ton of test.... :)

Back