Steroids broke my ass massage does nothing

Joelev

I've had a golf ball size lump and swelling on my glute for 4 days now. Was wondering how long before this becomes a problem

1. Stop massaging a site of trauma. That makes it worse by sending more blood to the area, which increases inflammation.

2. Don't apply heat or ice. Heat does the same thing as massage, and ice can make things quite painful if you manage to crash the hormone out of suspension while it's in you.

3. If the pain gets to you, take an ibuprofen. It not only helps reduce inflammation, but is relatively easy on the rest of your body. I suggest this at night, before bed.

If the lump doesn't go down within another week (you probably didn't get deep enough into the muscle belly), or you develop a fever/notice spiderweb-like veins at the site, it's time to see the doctor for that nasty B12 shot you took. ;)

My .02c :)

Thanks halfwit. We took ibuprofen last night and pain is gone. My wife like the advice telling the doctor it was a B-12 shot. She to has a lump from a winstrol shot and didn't want to tell her doctor it was from steroid.

Thanks halfwit. We took ibuprofen last night and pain is gone. My wife like the advice telling the doctor it was a B-12 shot. She to has a lump from a winstrol shot and didn't want to tell her doctor it was from steroid.

its a good idea to avoid mention of aas. b12 shot is perfect excuse. and i agree dont massage it. the pressure adds more trauma to the site. hot water bottle may help in some cases, but in others worsen it. but the massage i deff dont rec on a new irritated shot. keep eye on it for few days. sometimes a bad pin happens and it goes away. try not to stress too much, but do keep eye on it

Take a magic marker and circle around the lump
If u notice the lump getting bigger within a few days get your ass checked out

Back