steroids helped me succeed with girls and my body

huba

I am banned!
currently on 500mg test e and 300mg tren. 21 yrs old and 5'8 180 pounds shredded. just wana say doing it young isnt so bad . and honestly idc about trt my parents support this and will pay for my trt if i need it.my goal now is to put on major size and push for pro card before by 25

Last edited:
I remember being young and feeling invincible. Not sure the point of your thread, other than to basically thumb your nose at responsible AAS use.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Your girl looks like a man, if that's the best you can do with the help of gear then I feel bad for you dude.

Also - OP made the same post before being banned on BB.com so yea...he's probably a catfish troll.

Last edited:
Must be injecting lots of it right into the middle of his biceps. And it must be synthol. Strange how there don't appear to be any other muscles present at all...

Whatever, have fun kid.

Your girl looks like a man, if that's the best you can do with the help of gear then I feel bad for you dude.

Also - OP made the same post before being banned on BB.com so yea...he's probably a catfish troll.

i got banned there for something unrelated to this

If it takes steroids to succeed with girls I can't help but wonder what type of girls are you succeeding with. Must be no substance to them, and likely not worth ever getting down on one knee for. Not for everyone of course but it does make me wonder what's your definition of "success."

Still sponging off your parents, but running a cycle and getting them to pay for TRT in the future. Must be nice to not have a single responsibility in the world other than taking out the trash on Tuesday's for mommy and wiping your own ass after you take a shit.

Not trying to sound like a hater but I am not feeling your girl one bit
IMO it's a perfect example of when girls work out too much. She developed man shoulders....*barf*

Also this is the kind of thing you want to keep to yourself because all the stupid teens who creep but don't post are going to read this, and it will give them the reassurance they need to start juicing.

Also you should never rely on gear to pick up girls. Gear is a small enhancement when it comes to females, not the sole reason you get them.

Last edited:
I think the girl looks ok. but the rest is messed up... OP think of your development and wait till age 25... aim for pro at 28 or something.... even if trt doesnt concern youI would not be surprised if there are other consequences to development due to starting a bunch of cycles soo early on in life...

how many cycles have you done?
whats your PCT?

I think the girl looks ok. but the rest is messed up... OP think of your development and wait till age 25... aim for pro at 28 or something.... even if trt doesnt concern youI would not be surprised if there are other consequences to development due to starting a bunch of cycles soo early on in life...

how many cycles have you done?
whats your PCT?

3 so far. going to do pct next year july after i do provincials. my coach deals with stuff and tells me what to do

In decent shape obviously but tough to tell much else with the shirt on. Best to post some topless pics so we can get a better look. I'm talking about the girl not you ;)

How can you be shredded and have a fat gut at the same time?

It's the arms effect. I got it when I was 15 in high school. You start working out and the first thing that blows up(usually) is arms. Then when you are walking around with big guns that people notice, you feel like Arnold in his prime. But in reality you just have big arms, and a round gut and back :)

It's the arms effect. I got it when I was 15 in high school. You start working out and the first thing that blows up(usually) is arms. Then when you are walking around with big guns that people notice, you feel like Arnold in his prime. But in reality you just have big arms, and a round gut and back :)

I ate a ton that day plus gear bloat. Threw in some dbol today . Like the pump ? ;)

Back