Steve Cook Cycle

Goldenboy12

I know nobody knows what Steve cook takes except Steve cook. I also know this is the thousandth thread on physique model cycles. My question is, to anyone who has this physique, or surpassed it, what was YOUR cycle to reach this level? This is my ultimate ideal physique and I just can't seem to get the mass with the conditioning. The whole video of these pics is called Post Olympia and what's to come. I pretty much know which AAS, I'm just wondering the amounts you were using.

Ps. Genetics, training, diet is key. I know. Everyone responds differently, I know. I'm just curious, cut me some slack.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my ultimate ideal physique and I just can't seem to get the mass with the conditioning..

How long have you been training ? It takes years to put on 'quality' mass. Steve Cook has been weight training for 20+ years. That's a bigger factor then what AAS compounds he may or may not use on occasions.

lmao. Umm, the guys a dumbass and I'm not a fan of his but Bostin loyd went from a small fatty to making Steve cook look like a shrimp in what, a year? And FYI I've been training for about 6 years and just started AAS once I hit 315 on incline for 2 and a 365 front squat. I don't deadlift, I do rack pulls so sorry bud.

Also, if you looked at Steve cook when he played college ball, he had more mass than he currently has now (higher bf but just as much size or more).

lmao. Umm, the guys a dumbass and I'm not a fan of his but Bostin loyd went from a small fatty to making Steve cook look like a shrimp in what, a year? And FYI I've been training for about 6 years and just started AAS once I hit 315 on incline for 2 and a 365 front squat. I don't deadlift, I do rack pulls so sorry bud.

Loyd was raised in a 'body builder' family , he was going to Golds gym at age six. his so called 'one year transformation' was nothing more then a re-comp , he had plenty of muscle and muscle memory under the body fat when he began running gear.

again, it takes years to build quality muscle , not gear. It took jay cutler 20+ years with a professional coach the whole time to build his physique.. if you think your going to run the same steroids that steve cook uses (or doesn't use), your not going to suddenly look like him.

can you get that look , sure. But gear is gear, running what steve cook runs does not make a difference. He may just blast Test cyp twice a year at 600 mg, that's it. But that is not what gives him his look

Hey young welcome to the site. There is no master cycle that will make you look like that. It will be different for everyone based on age and stats and muscle base. Most can't get there even with years on on and off steroid cycles with a good diet and training program. So how about you list your stats and measurements. Steve has a good shape and it a pretty good goal. Not knowing how tall he is I'd guess 6'1 245lbs at 11% body fat 19 inch biceps. Just my guess. Do you know what his stats are ?

What are yours. Age , hight , weight, training experence. Training program. Diet. Diet is the 80% of the ball game.

Last edited:
I know nobody knows what Steve cook takes except Steve cook. I also know this is the thousandth thread on physique model cycles. My question is, to anyone who has this physique, or surpassed it, what was YOUR cycle to reach this level? This is my ultimate ideal physique and I just can't seem to get the mass with the conditioning. The whole video of these pics is called Post Olympia and what's to come. I pretty much know which AAS, I'm just wondering the amounts you were using.

Ps. Genetics, training, diet is key. I know. Everyone responds differently, I know. I'm just curious, cut me some slack.

Lets see your stats!

Bostin loyd also practiced shit recklessly and for what? He didn't even win his last competition haa. He'll likely have some nice health issues in years to come especially since he's all of 22. But if you wanna follow that dude go ahead it should work out great. As for your question...it looks like he's on 572mg o test e,c, or p

There are guys running tons of gear that look like shit and natural guys that look great. Really no way to answer such a question...

Everyone doggypile on the OP!!!

Honestly as you said no one knows, but I'll venture a guess

Test
Primo
Tren
GH

offseason, add:
increase the test
npp/deca or EQ
wet oral
moderate insulin

photoshoot or competition:
swap mast in for test
increase the tren
anavar and/or halo
fat burner(s)

Everyone doggypile on the OP!!!

Honestly as you said no one knows, but I'll venture a guess

Test
Primo
Tren
GH

offseason, add:
increase the test
npp/deca or EQ
wet oral
moderate insulin

photoshoot or competition:
swap mast in for test
increase the tren
anavar and/or halo
fat burner(s)

Don't forget the creatine dude!!!!!

Loyd was raised in a 'body builder' family , he was going to Golds gym at age six. his so called 'one year transformation' was nothing more then a re-comp , he had plenty of muscle and muscle memory under the body fat when he began running gear.

again, it takes years to build quality muscle , not gear. It took jay cutler 20+ years with a professional coach the whole time to build his physique.. if you think your going to run the same steroids that steve cook uses (or doesn't use), your not going to suddenly look like him.

can you get that look , sure. But gear is gear, running what steve cook runs does not make a difference. He may just blast Test cyp twice a year at 600 mg, that's it. But that is not what gives him his look
loyd also injects a lot of synthol into a lot of different muscles... quality mass there!

Back