Still RED

hiphop

hey doc, it's hip hop again and my face is still frickening red most of the day and worsens in late afternoons. It has been since monday i took a shot of test c 250 mgs and eQ 200 mgs....how long should i expect this redness to last, and prior to this last injection i had only done 1 shot of test c at 250 mgs.on last wedesday..anyways ... could this little amount in just 2 weeks be enough to push my hemoglobin too high? thanks again...

HiHop... OMG. There is no doctor in his right mind out there that will give any advise related to a red face and AS.. It is obviously what you are injecting into your body!!! Try to cut way down!! try only Test.. and you may find a balance where you are happy.. Again, who knows whats in the stuff, you are injecting also?? I'Ve seen it all, believe me.. That is why I put my men on prescription "real" Test.. from CVS.. At least we know what we are dealing with... As for the Hct/Hbg blood issues, you should, for sure have a doctor checking these things.....The Anabolic Doc.

no, actually, i have been checking bp through out the day and always have and it is 120/80...almost everytime...and i had all my bloodwork done three weeks ago and looked great...therefore, as the doc is telling me...must be a reaction to test that my body goes through...quite annoying though...walking around with a lobster face..peace out

red face

doc, u misunderstand, I know u can't give advise reference as use, what i meant was it has been a week since my injection of test c and EQ and my face is still flush...I am not doing anymore injections but wanted to know how long u thought i will be flushed since its been almost a week? thanks...sick of looking like a lobster....

hey, bro, its been a few days and my cheeks r still pretty red...so i don'y think it is working, however the redness has calmed down alot on its own since the beginning...so its hard to say if it would have any effect if i was still really red and trying it. so i don't know what to tell u, bro, but i;d guess that it probably would not make any difference, so svae your cash. r u still real red? or r u off cycle?

I think its a vermilion flycatcher--tanagers have a much bigger bill and the whole back of their head is red. This guy has a little crest, too. Still a pretty bird.

Wonderful natural ] arthritis medications or?.. "NoFlam". What do you make of it?

Back