Still Tryin...

any updates here? this thread makes me want to tripple stack.

Soul Rebel said:
Good to see another braddah reppin' the 808! Just out of curiosity, you lift at home or at a gym? Great progress!

a little of both, i dont have a steady gym partner so its hard to get the progress I want out of my workouts. sometimes I can get a spot at home, sometimes in the gym...

PoiPounda said:
a little of both, i dont have a steady gym partner so its hard to get the progress I want out of my workouts. sometimes I can get a spot at home, sometimes in the gym...

So you went from 185 to 227 in six months? You used steroids for 6 months straight? And then on your 9 months off you cut down to 206? And you defined your body big time- Good Job!

You have amazing genes...

What is your workout history?
What is your workout routine?
Whats your Diet?

Last edited:
Front doule bi shot looks sawsome!!!!
What do you mean.."Dry"..clean??
or free from water??
Either way you look great and like to see more pix of that home gym you got going on there too:)

JMHFL7 said:
So you went from 185 to 227 in six months? You used steroids for 6 months straight? And then on your 9 months off you cut down to 206? And you defined your body big time- Good Job!

You have amazing genes... nah< theres a lot of guys that look better than me

What is your workout history?
~kinda shaddy till a year and a half ago, more dedicated now. you never really know what your doing until you educate yourself about it. instead of just going through the motions.
What is your workout routine?
~umm...just simple 4days on/1day off chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders/tris, legs/bis. calves/abs every other day.
Whats your Diet?

~currently Im tryin to bulk and hit like 4-5000 cal, but it seems impossible.
salads w/tuna or chicken, sandwiches-homemade or subway both under 6 grams of fat, boneless skinless chicken thighs/breast, fish, lean steaks, all with either brown rice or wheat bread. I have a juiceman so I drink most of my fruits and vegis...lol Also, I have a limited menu as I am still in college, and live at home.

parrish said:
Front doule bi shot looks sawsome!!!!
What do you mean.."Dry"..clean??
~i meant on cycle/off cycle
or free from water??
Either way you look great and like to see more pix of that home gym you got going on there too:)And whatever you do keep those abs looking as sharp as they are now!!
What do you do for cardio??
~run or swim when I get up about 2-3 miles/interval sprints, and after evening workout I either run/elliptical/stairs about 20 min.

once again just thanking everyone who gave feedback. I am still very new to working out...bodybuilding if you will, i dont really consider myself one yet. But will try very hard to attain my goals.

PoiPounda said:
once again just thanking everyone who gave feedback. I am still very new to working out...bodybuilding if you will, i dont really consider myself one yet. But will try very hard to attain my goals.

Anyway, good job.... Did you use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for 6 months straight or just 1 cycle of 12 weeks? It says that six months ago you were at 185, then you went up to 227- thats a 42lbs increase.

JMHFL7 said:
Anyway, good job.... Did you use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for 6 months straight or just 1 cycle of 12 weeks? It says that six months ago you were at 185, then you went up to 227- thats a 42lbs increase.

yeah just 12 weeks, I guess thats a good time frame, I dont think I couldve went any longer, and any shorter would've been not long enough.

PoiPounda said:
yeah just 12 weeks, I guess thats a good time frame, I dont think I couldve went any longer, and any shorter would've been not long enough.

Wow, 40 something pounds in 1 cycle and you were able to keep it. nice.
I mean you did not lose much

Back